Corporate pt 2

𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓽 2

𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

After a few drinks, and laughs. Nanami cleared his throat, and positioned him self as if, business were about to take place. "You know, I been keeping an eye on you quite some time."

He made hand gesture, as he looked around. I shuffled in my sit a little, wondering why the sudden change. Not so long ago, he was this care free guy, who was drinking wine and throwing a couple of cheap attempts my way.

I tilted my head in confusion "is that so? I didn't think my work was that... good. Is something simple. Anyone who studied the subject, just like those bunch of brainless monkeys in your office. It's no brainer." I smirked, crossing my arms and legs.

"That office, is full of men children. Which worries me, because based on my first impression of you. You are a men, who is business orientated."

Nanami chuckled, staring mirroring me. "You have a lot to say for someone who, isn't Miss perfect."

Taken back by his remark, I nervously laugh. "What makes you think that.?"

He adjusted the tie on his collar, and took a sip of his drink. He simply just sat there and smiled. I grew more confused by the second, and a little anxious.

College was not cheap, I had to make money one way or another. So, I'm not proud of the things I did before this new life of mine. But hey, that's why it's called college life. That's not my life no more, and the fact that he even mentions something like that. Worries me...

"It looks like, I now, Got your gears turning."

I abruptly stood up from the table, and walked out the restaurant. 'Who the fuck this asshole think he is?' I thought to my self as I walked down the street. There was a subway station near by, I can take it all the way to my stop.

I started to think back to those days, in a fit of anger I started to slam my purse into a tree. 'One minute he is, praising my work. The next...' I stopped in my tracks. Trying to remember if he ever was a client.

I worked as a stripper, going by the name Scarlett. It was quick money, and I very much needed the attention back then. One thing in working in, industries like those. You learn a lot about men. Their weaknesses, How they think, the reason behind the way they act. It's so easy to read a man, in its most vulnerable state.

I sat at a bench in a park. Trying to go way back. "Fuck! I saw a lot of people come and go. How am I supposed to remember."

The club was loud, and bright. Lights flashing everywhere, servers waitressing tables. Girls up stage dancing, man hallring, throwing money. The smell of expensive cologne, and cheap cigarettes, infected the air.

I walked around, in my big fancy heals. All dolled up, looking for my next pray. Eating up, every single compliment man threw my way. I would purposely sway my hips, giving my behind a little movement. This particular night, the club was full.

After a couple of hours, of party sections, I was pulled aside by my manager. " hey, Your side hustle is here." He snapped his fingers, and slapped my ass. "Go get him girl, he screams momeyyy" I laughed.

"Hey! But isn't Gojo him self!" I ran and hugged him, as he was a regular of mine. "Scarlett you look, as irresistible
As always" he spinned me around, giving me his signature smirk.

I throw my hands around his neck and smiled "so? What brings you around?" I sat him down, walked  around the chair, and started to massage his shoulder. Quickly gaining, a grunt of satisfaction from him. "Oh my love, you sure know how to always get me going."

I giggled, this time starting to run my hand down his chest. "Do you want a dance right here, or a private room, so you can give me those private violin lessons?" I sensually whispered in his ear. Best believe, I'm making that bag tonight.

He chuckled "As tempting, and much needed it sounds... no. The service that I will be paying to night are not for me sweetheart." I slightly frowned .

"You gonna go cheat on me, with another bitch?" I started to play with his silky white hair. "I haven't seen other man privately, only for you. You pay me so good, I can't deny any of your requests."

He leaned his head back, pleasing it on my boobs "I could never. What me and you have is special" he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "But, there is someone I would like to add to our agreement."

"Gojo, you know how I feel about that. I don't just go with any man in a private room. I am very picky with that." I explained calmly, while caressing his face. "I promise you, he is as good as the others. He is a man that is constantly working over time, I figured I would do him this solid one. Y/n I trust you, I wouldn't go seeking services from anyone else."

I laughed "woah even called me by my first name? That's how I know pookie is serious." We shared a laugh. "Okay handsome, is he in a private room, ready to go?"

"Just like you like it" he stood up from the chair, planting another gentle kiss. Leading the way to the room. "I promise to triple your pay from now on" he grabbed me by my hip, and walked side to side.

—————————————

THE NEXT PART WILL BE SPICY 😉