Bad Habits pt 1

⚠️Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠️

𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓼

𝓣𝓸𝓳𝓲 𝓕𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

"Mama when is daddy coming home?" My little boy asked, as I tugged him in to bed. I moved a strand of hair out the way, and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.
I looked at the time, from the clock in his room. That read 8:30pm.

"I'm not sure sweetheart, you know how daddy is. He is probably going to be out for a few days."

The little boy looked away, with a sad look on his face. I rubbed his back in circles, to help him fall asleep "mommy?"

"Yes Megumi?"

"I love you"

I looked at him in awe, and started attacking him with hugs and kisses. Raising the poor boy's spirits, and earning a cute little giggle from him.

"Now, now. Go to bed sweetheart, I promise I will be here till you fall asleep"

"Can you sing me a lullaby?"

I smiled "I thought my sweet boy, was "too old" for lullabies?" I teased. He slightly chuckled "well I changed my mind."

I smiled, and started singing his favorite ones. Continuing to rub small, gentle circles on his back.

"You are my sunshine, My only sunshine~"

He smiled and closed his eyes, letting out a small deep breath of satisfaction. "You make me happy, when skies are gray~"

As I was singing, I felt a presence standing by the door. I side eyed, to not alarm Megumi and saw Toji. I then glanced back at him and realized he is almost asleep. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you~"

I leaned in and gave him a gentle hug, and made eye contact with Toji "Please don't take my sunshine away~" with that I ended the song, and kissed him good night. I pulled up his sheets, and made sure the night light was properly plugged.

I sighed, preparing my self for emotional and mental battle that was about to commence. I stood up, and walked out the room. Softly closing the door behind me. Toji had already found his way to the kitchen, so I walked down the hallway to meet him there.

He is just at the kitchen table, eating what I had made for dinner today. I swallowed, and crossed my arms. "Where were you this whole week?"

He took a small pause, lifting his fork "Out" he answered, barely audible. I sniffed, and took a sit in the chair across from him. "No shit Sherlock."

Toji rolled his eyes, to my small remark. A brief moment of silence took place, until I broke it again. "You missed Megumi's kindergarten talent show. Again."