Beneath the Shadows of Torment Pt 3

⚠️Readers Discretion is Advised⚠️

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓽3

Y/N found her self  in a dark room, The air tinted with a lingering silence

Y/N found her self  in a dark room, The air tinted with a lingering silence. Occasionally broken, by Y/n's heavy breaths. Despite straining her eyes, Y/n failed to pierce the inky blackness surrounding her. Rendering her blind, to a point where her hands aren't visible.

Y/n  felt an ominous aura, coiling with in the darkness. With no other option left, she took cautious steps forward. Each step she took, felt like eternity. Fear rushing through her blood, as she took every step blindly. Holding her hands out, in hopes of eventually brushing against something tangible in the oppressive darkness.

Suddenly a light switched on, far in the distance. The humming of the light, echoing through the dark room. Casting all kinds of eerie shadows, and ambiance.

"Hello!?"

With a trembling voice, Y/n called out, to only be answered with her own echoes.

Under that light, there seemed to be a woman. Laying on a puddle of some kind. As she got closer, she kept making out small details. The puddle was blood, and a stench filled the air surrounding her.

"Oh Jesus"

She coughed out.

She covered her nose, looking away from the corps. She was faced with a small predicament. That was, being curious to who might that be. Naturally, she knew walking the opposite direction was the best option. But, curiosity always kills the cat.

With a deep breath, she faced the corps and kneeled close to the body. Her bare feet stepping on the crimson fluid. Gently, Y/n turned the female to face her. Her stomach knotting with anticipation.

"OH MY GOD."

She screamed, scrambling backwards to her feet. "NO!" She cried out, as she dropped her best friend limp body. Her body shook , her limbs going numb.

Y/n tried backing as quickly as possible, to only find herself trapped against an unseen barrier. Two strong hands, tightly gripped onto her. Causing her to be immobilized for the time being. Her breath got stuck in her throat, her eyes widen in fear. The man forcefully grasped her face, making her watch as her friend being ripped apart by two cursed spirits. 

"What a pity" a voice from behind whispered. "The absence of jujutsu it's what sealed her fate." The atmosphere seem to shift, as the unknown started to laugh. The world seemed to close around her, suffocating her with its malevolence.

"Y/N?"

—————

I snapped my eyes opened, facing the direction from where I was summoned. There he sat, at the edge of my bed. His presence casting a gentle glint into the room.