Enchantress pt 1

𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓟𝓽 1

𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓸 𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓾 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

After a long week of work, Geto found him self in a burlesque club. Sitting back on his booth, enjoying the atmosphere of the lively place. Girls dancing up in stage, while everyone cheered them on. He was a regular on the weekends, not having much to do around. "Around round please" Geto signaled a waitress.

Without hesitation, the young lady flashed a smile "Of course, sugar." In less then 5 minutes, Geto had his drink in his hand, repaying her with charming smile and a simple thank you.

The night went on as usual. Causal chatting, here end there. A couple of  captivating performances, nothing unlike he was about to experience. Geto was indulged in his phone, answering some text messages from his friends when he noticed the lights starting to dim.

The crowd before the performance even began, start chanting and whistling. A woman stood there "and now! For our next performances. Our newest addition! Also, a costumer favorite! Y/n L/n!"

Geto smirked 'they must have hired her through the week.' He thought to him self. Placing the phone down, Geto got comfortable. Ready to see what's the hipe, take a sip of his drink.

A spotlight slowly opened up, on the left side of the stage. A signal, for the small band to start. The dancers, start to elegantly lift the big feathery fans. Revealing Y/n, draped sensually on top of the piano, showing off her pearly, stunning assemble. A two piece, beautifully decorated with hanging sparkly pearls. Completing Y/n's skin, and curvy figure effortlessly.

Geto found himself quickly drawn, to Y/n's beauty. The unknown woman, who he has never met, made Geto feel something he hasn't felt in a while.

Y/n wore a nice, playful smile. Gazing over the crowd, before she noticed a handsome looking man on the back. Who was already mesmerized, at her appearance. Picking the perfect person to tease.

"Oh~ Oh!~ oh~" she began singing, the crown quickly erupting with male praise, and whistles. "A guy what takes his time, I'll go for anytime." Y/n gently sat up, continuing with her performance.

Out of the sexy dancers, Geto has encountered. He has never seen one sing. He sat up, to gain his composure. As Y/n began to sing, it felt as if she casted a spell. For Geto, it was a spell she casted in him, as soon as she laid eyes on him.

"I'm a fast! Movin' gal, who likes them slow~" she winked at Geto, gaining a small chuckle from him. Y/n positioned her self, spreading her legs in front of the blonde piano player. Taking is hat, and tossing it behind her. She started to playfully dance her fingers, on his blonde locks.