catnap x female reader

This was requested by buttmens.
This is going to contain: lemons and swearing plus the female reader will be a human/cat.

As catnap walked in the orphanage he saw you,"she looks like she would be great..."he thought to himself. None of the smiling critters never really knew what catnap would do to people he hangs out with a lot. They just know that he was the one who made them "at home". As you were sitting at the table other adults gathered by you to talk, you heard something about new toys being made by the name of "candycat and bron the dinosaur".you weren't focused on their speaking though instead you were  drawing a picture of a red bear with a heart. It seemed childish but there was something about that drawing that hit you. You said that you were going to check on the kids in the orphanage playground. Making sure none would be pleading for someone to take them home.you were almost by the playground door where you heard a voice say your name"(your name), follow me to the treehouse..." You turned around and saw a huge purple cat standing by you. You stumble back in shock and fear but it appears to you that he doesn't seem hostile. You follow him to see what he wanted but at a distance. You use your ears to see if any sounds can give you a clue to what he wanted. "Nothing" you thought, you guessed that you would just have to wait to see what he wanted.

Catnap pov~
I led her to the treehouse that had a room where I could perform on her. Her drawing is exactly what I need. Then I would need to find someone really into crafts. Once we got there I helped her up the stairs as closed the door behind her"what is it you want catnap?" She asked. I chucked a bit before I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I pressed my lips against hers, I could Sense the surprise in her actions as she tried to shake me off. I licked her bottom lip for entrance but she denied, so I forcefully shoved my tongue in her mouth.i heard her moan softly because trying to shake me off again. Once we parted to breathe she said "what the hell??" But I ignored her and kissed her again this time she was a little more cooperative as she opened her mouth as I licked her bottom lip again. I was able to keep my tongue in there for about 20 seconds before I parted again from her. She looked.u flustered then angry now. I moved my head to her neck and sniffed around to find her sweet spot, I found it after a bit and it didn't take too long. I nibbled at it, her moans were a bit loud now and they made my ears tingle.we did this for awhile before I stopped. She seemed more fine with me now. So it was time for the final part.i made it look like I was about to kiss her again and when I got close to her mouth i released the gas.

Female reader pov~
He looked like he was going to kiss you again but instead released the poppy gas."you motherfucker!"you yelled before you fell asleep. The poppy gas you heard from one of the scientists was supposed to put kids or adults into deep sleep so they can be experimented on. "Fuck..." You thought, you thought it was going to be the end but your eyes soon awake to see some of the smiling critters above you. You get up immediately 0 in shock and fear."get away from me!' you said you put your hands out to protect yourself but you realize there different. They were red, you look at yourself and see that you are the red bear drawing you made while you were human. Catnap walks up to you and says"welcome to the smiling critters!" What's your name?" You were originally going to say you're human name but you forgot it. You don't know how but you did so catnap got the idea to name you bobbybearhug.he hands you a necklace with a big red heart on it. You had the choice to reject it and become hostile but it probably wouldn't end well since there are more of them than you. Or to take the necklace and accept the name.yoi thought for a moment"I am technically an experiment that was a success and if I become their friend and slowly work my way to exposing what catnap did to me I could escape!" Your expression changed when you thought of this so you took the necklace and accepted the name.they all shouted their new friend name. you looked around happy until your eyes landed on catnap you both looked at each other emotionless before you both smiled."I'll find a way out...."

The end
Thanks for requesting this! I enjoyed writing it! Have a good day my muffins!