dogday x female reader

This is kinda the same as catnap x female reader, what I mean by that is the reader is kinda a human/cat being. And this was requested by Person_0152 (btw the female reader will be a scientist there, and it will be fluffy.)

I hope you enjoy!

(little lobit for todays theme)

F/reader
I sat in the office of Elliot Ludwig (sorry if I spelled his name wrong-) waiting to see if our newest toy was able to be around kids. If fact I had him by me, with a shock controller of course. We never know if he becomes hostile.... I thought to myself. As I was thinking of other stuff going on the toy aka dogday moved around. I got a little startled at first not gonna lie... But he was just curious about his surroundings."looks like Elliot has other plans...." I said,he wasn't in his office and me and dogday have been waiting for some time now."must be handling mommy again..." I thought, mommy was being very hostile to the workers now and we don't know why. But she seems fine around the kids. As me and dogday walked out of his office he became very I guess suspicious??? I don't know how to describe it but he just kept stopping constantly to look at me. It was kinda weird to be honest.... But I'm the one who helped make this thing so I have to put up with it too.

Time skip because I busy~
Dogday
The way the human looked at me it felt so soothing like I don't think I could have told her gays for so long without looking away blushing just slightly though I know it's not really good for an adult that was made into a toy for children to be fall in love with an actual human but I can't help but look at her admire her I wanted her to be all alone with me just for a bit so I can tell her the way I felt or at least give her hints of how I felt about her. But if I do anything like that it's going to make it look like I'm trying to kill her so I'll have to do it kind of sneakily I guess I'm sure that I'll everyone's going to notice that a big orange and kind of brown dog is leading a human into a room I think they're all going to notice that but but I can have to catnap distract them..... Is gas can neutralize someone for about an hour more so so this could work out perfectly though he's probably going to be confused why I'm asking him to spray everybody in the facility for a minute or at least the people that are around my containment whatever so at least have to listen to me after all I'm the second one made after him I'm the only one he he's able to talk to..... Well I have two choices right now I can just drop this whole thing and just make children happy like I was made to or I can go along with this plan I at least want to tell her how I feel that way she knows and if she rejects then at least I tried.my heart thumps whenever I think of her "I'm going along with this plan..." I thought to myself. When we go to the main sector where off in the distance if you take a right to containments and then left you could find catnaps place, where he'll great the kids/put them to sleep for the night. It's the middle of the day right now so it'll be no children around him the schedule for cat nap is for children to visit him during the hours of midday / morning for the humans and right before naptime. Which is around 9:30 for the humans as they say it. I lightly took on a professor's cloak She looked shocked at me but she didn't press the shock button I asked if we could go visit my friend catnap and she gave me a curious look on her face but agreed and brought me to him he was just sitting there.... staring....."hey catnap" can I looked up at me with the hostile expression on his face before lunging at me I guess you could call it a bark or like a scream I don't know what you would call it but I just shrieked in fear. The professor pressed the shock button but it didn't shock me it was a different one it was for catnap.i felt the professor grab me by my sides, lift me up, and start yelling as she ran to a safe place. I think the place went to lock down... But then she brought me to a place where it was just me and her,i knew now is my chance to tell her or I might never have the chance again.

Female reader
I felt a slight tug on my tail"shit... How did they see my tail!" I turned around to explain why I have a tail only to notice it was just me and dogday in here. He was the one who tugged on my tail" w-what do you want dogday...."he got off his knees and stood up straight only then I know is that he was much taller than me like much taller and actually kind of terrified me but I remain calm as I still had the shell color with me and that I could shock him at any time."ummm.... I don't know you name but.... I would like to tell you something." He said. My mouth opened wide"y-you can talk!?!?" I shouted in shock. When thought they wanted to go towards catnap he didn't say anything he like pointed towards the direction and I assumed he wanted to go towards catnap because he seemed pretty happy."yes I can, and I know this is going to sound weird but at least I want you to answer this. If I told you something or someone had feelings for you what would you say to them?"he asked. I stared at him in confusion, I didn't know why he would ask a question like that but then it hit me.....a little too hard......"d-do you like me????" I shouted, he seemed kinda hurt by the way I was speaking so I knew I had to calm down a bit.'y-yea...."just hit me now but for some reason behind all that for all that stuffing would really like inside kind of stuck with me like I recognized it from somewhere but I just don't know where....."i feel like I recognize you but I don't even know you...." I said. I leaned into his chest as I believed in his fur it didn't smell like the poppies we put it into poppys hair. It kind of smells like home..... I don't know what happened to me or what came over my body but everything around me came dark and when I woke up or I think I woke up I don't know what I did I just opened my eyes dog days are around me holding me in a motion I turned around to see that he was protecting me from the guards he looked like he was biting at them viciously then I realized that he wasn't talking to that he was yelling at them..... They shocked him I felt them dragged my body off of him as they dragged him out and threw him into containment.

Dialogue / epilogue
It's been a few days since cat naps rage guards were able to put him in containment and put him on lockdown dog day was accused of harming the human and taking in capture of them so he was put into confinement with experiment 1 0 0 6. (Aka the prototype) the reader would come to visit him every now and then don't they didn't know why since he expected the human to be afraid of him now but he slowly realized that the human was not just visiting him for fun must have been much deeper than...
that and that's what he's been waiting for.

Well that's the end of this I hope you enjoyed! And sorry if this like kind of confuses you I'm not really good like writing a story that's not like in any other perspectives that I know like I don't know I have very sorry for that-but if you were able to read through this I'm glad you did. And thanks for the request! I enjoyed writing this! If you have any requests for me to do put them on the request page and I respond! Have a great day/night my muffins! Bye!