miss delight x female reader

Half of this was written while I was in school/on the bus in the morning so sorry if it's like crappy-

WARNING ⚠️::this story ties in with another request I'm doing so if it's not like making sense read dogday x female reader first then this then this will tie into some other requests to. So yea if it's not making sense read dogday x female reader!(also this will be changing perspectives a lot because I ran out of ideas and I didn't know how to make them longer, so I guess I shift warning??? Idk)

TW: mention of blood, slight vore(e@ting others) Angst&fluff. Maybe a bit of bad language/talk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Epilogue

Miss delight
I was in a teaching class with students when I heard a shriek of fear from outside the school. The students heard it to as they were starting to panic. I told them that everything will be ok and steped out, the other teachers did the same. We heard someone yelled down the hall"he has escaped! Lock up everything!" As followed by that a scream of pain. Catnap came walking down the halls. Well at least I think it's catnap. This... Thing walking down the hall looked like a spider and catnap combined. Whatever it is it's surely terrifying. The other teachers grabbed their students and brought them into my classroom. Locking the door as they came in and shut it.the kids well most of them were crying from fear. I heard banging on the door, I stood in front of the door. I knew that I had to protect these kids so they can live and learn. That's when all of them screamed, the door broke open.......

Catnaps first rage~

Female reader

As I walked into the school that Ollie told me to be careful of I heard over the inner com someone's voice. They sounded a bit friendly but I don't want to risk anything. I ignored their warning of me wanting to leave. A few minutes later I heard the voice again but it was a lot more disturbing now as they said"i wonder if your screams sound like the others to....(laughs) only one way to find out!(more laughing)""great..." I said now having to deal with another pest.

Miss.delight

I was hiding somewhere holding barb, he likes to talk but I wanted him to be quiet. I was so hungry and so sick. I had to eat the others to survive the attack! I remember their screams still"w-what are you doing?!?! Why are you doing this?!?!" I mimiced, that's one barb said he heard someone enter the class room,I went to the inner com and Said a few things even though it felt like i was talking ot a wall. I think I was finally going crazy, I went back to the inner com after a few moments and let myself say what I wanted. I ran out and grabbed barb. I was hungry....sick..... lonely.

I stoped after the last one, it's been years since I saw my friends and the kids..... That's when I heard a scream.

Female reader/(?player?)

I walked out to see a horrifying corpse standing in front of me. Their face looks so ruined and they look sick..... I probably lose an armor like or something maybe even my life but I'm going to test it I walked up to the whatever it is I didn't know her name or nothing so I'm still a bit nervous but I walked up to them and I stretched my arms out and gave them a hug to be honest I was terrified scared, nervous, anxious, whatever cuz I didn't want to lose my life but at the same time it would be a ticket to get me out of here.

Miss.delight
They-they walked up to me I had the urge to grab my hands and put them around their neck and stop it b- but they hugged me and for the first time I felt not my hands around myself. I dropped Barb and lifted my hands to their back and gave them a hug too. Tears were falling down my eyes as I do so. I couldn't hold it anymore the guilt of me eating innocent children and my friends, the guilt of killing others finally caught up to me and snapped me in half. It has been weighing me down heavily and it's finally gone. But n-now I feel something new... Something i never felt before. It feels as if a dark void opened up inside of me just the dark void and whatever gets in it becomes lost forever. I feel hollow as my legs begin to not support me anymore I slowly slumped to the ground holding myself,tears still falling down my eyes. my face it's done really bad since I was badly scarred from when my friends were trying to defend themselves for eaten the person that was hugging me sad dog with me turned around and grabbed what was off their back. It looks like a mini backpack but not Mini, they pulled out what looks like a white long clothing along with the bottle of liquid now I did not know what they were doing so I shuffled away a bit but I felt their warm gaze on me and I couldn't look away. They open the bottle of liquid and put it onto a bit of the white cloth they torn off from the bigger piece they told me that it would might be sting but nothing hurts more than having no one around for so many years..... They put the weird clothing on my face and I said it hurt it didn't hurt as much as where people might think. after they were done applying that to my face and wrapping my half of my face in that long cloth they were looking in their backpack before taking out some clothes where I think they were close I'm not sure if they are. she handed them to me, practically I grab them and pull them over when I was wearing the stuff around me felt weird but oddly comforting.she did the same. She began the back boy for me after she was done she wound up against the wall and pulled up her paneling then did I realize that she had a very big wound on her don't look like she was in a lot of pain and she couldn't apply the stuff she put on my face herself. I crawled up to her again and said"let me help you.."she looks surprised out speaking to her and I'm told speculate not like only about 30 to 45 whatever things to go I was threatening to snap her in half,wondering how her screens would sound like. But she handed me the bottle and long cloth, I did exactly what she did to my face I tore off a small piece and applied a bit of the water or whatever that liquid was to the cloth I gently began to Pat it and she looked like she was in a lot of pain when I did and she was shaking I stopped every now and asked her if she was okay she dotted her head every time but I knew that she was feeling the same thing as me. hollow inside... Once I was done I wrapped the cloth around her leg just how she did to my face. When I was done with that she leaned her head against the wall as she sighed. After a few moments her head slid off and almost fell to the ground I put my body up against her so she wouldn't become her anymore she must have fallen asleep her body was rocking slightly and not enough for it Disturbed her too much as her chest slowly risen and falled. We stayed in that position for about I don't know how long but that's the time passed my face began to grow hot as my body quivered I did not know what this feeling was but I switched my position a bit to where I was laying on her and she was still on me as I close my eyes we were going to be here for a while.....

Time skip/epilogue~
(Warning: Angst⚠️)

(This is different from the original au, so I forgot the kind of mention this before all the story started but since this is a different au female reader/(?player?) dies before catnap is defeated.)

Outside the home's sweet home, outside the school, outside all the things in the factory laid a corpse. A female corpse,torn up flesh was gone ,blood was stained and turned brown,over the body stood The familiar shaping of somebody.grief was everywhere but at the same time a different feeling was spreading among all the people who lived there, the ones who were trapped in the bodies of the toys,the ones who were killed Mercy during the hour of joy. Anger.... Shadows formed along the corpse, they pick her up before laying her back down to the ground putting would seems like a toy flower on her chest"the prototype must die for this....''among the shadows laid a familiar pair of eyes one stuff saw kindness and gentleness in the eyes of the corpse now that laid dead. "She didn't do anything wrong...''

The end peoples🦊

Fuck this took me long to write- anyways I hope you enjoyed this! Btw this was requested by MonicaAbrego6!

I hope you have a good day/night my muffins! Bye!!!

-bluey🩵