Bobby Bearhug x hoppy

Video above is for people that are 15+ or able to handle sexual stuff. Also it's sonadow stuff so don't watch if you don't like sonadow

Lmao this is one of my favorite videos-

( I'm so sorry but it went with the theme of this part-)

Requested by acidshark112009

Lol this is a smut story- fair warning I'm not to good at writing smut or lemony stuff so yeah. Imma just throw this out here and now so there is no confusion

This is a modern day au
It is not the original poppy playtime au

(Short story??)

Do not read if you:
Don't like smut
Is sensitive to sexual stuff
Don't like swearing
Don't like Lesbian stuff

If you are still here I hope you enjoy!

Top: hoppy
Bottom: Bobby

Bobby pov-
I was chatting with craftycorn and bubba when dogday came running in" help! I accidentally ate pickys apple and she coming after me!" He said in a panic but before me and crafty could respond pickys came and crashed into dogday" you bitch! You are my apple! ###########" dogday and picky were standing off and before fighting broke out hoppy jumped between the two" stop it! You guys are so stupid! It's a f*cking Apple picky, get over it!" Her expression was serious as she gave both of them a stern look, something about that stern look gave me a shiver down my spine" and I thought catnap just staring was creepy-" I said in a low tone to myself. But when she saw me her expression soften and her gaze became more relaxed" ok you too, go make up." She says gesturing her hand to a separate room, the two have eachother a look before walking away still a gap was between them. Crafty hasn't spoken a lot today so when she spoke to me I let out a startled squeak"woah, sorry-" my face was pink from embarrassment as I spoke"no no I'm sorry, I just got a little startled that you spoke to me  you haven't said much to me today so I was surprised" I say my face started to turn back my normal red. Crafty had a smile on her face as she grabs me and brings me closer to her and sets her hands on my legs" it's ok, i-" crafty got interrupted by hoppy who had what looked like a jealous expression on her face" hey crafty, could you leave me and bobby in her room for awhile. I need to talk to her" crafty looked confused but she looked thoughtful. After a few moments her expression changed to what looked like a mischievous smile" sure thing" she grabs her book and walks away, ina. Low but happy tone she says" have fun~" and closes the door behind her. Hoppy gets up and looks the door, just know I realize that I've been locked in my own room" hopy what are you doing-....?" I got a bit nervous as she came closer to me. Her expression changed from a soft to serious, she pins me down to the bed and hovers above me" why did craft grab you like that? And why were you blushing at her?" She asked me, I was so focused on her thought as she held me down that I didn't hear her. I was so nervous and kinda scared of why she pinned me down" what are you waiting for?!? Answer me!" She said slightly growling, instead of me being more nervous my body began to heat up from how close she was to me. I closed my eyes and breathed in,"she smells like poppy's..." I thought to myself, it was a nice scent but I had to open my eyes as she grabbed my face and brought it closer to her, forcing me to look at her. I tried to speak but before I could say anything I felt he flips on mine" what the f*ck .. She's kissing me?!? Why is she doing this this?!? And why does it feel so... Good..?" I closed my eyes and let her kiss me but only a few minutes later did I force myself to break from her kiss to breathe, a small saliva string connected us. Hoppy grinned.

Hoppy pov-
I yelled at her but she still didn't listen, she instead closed her eyes and I got more mad. I used my hand to force her to look at me but before I let her respond I kissed her."mmm... He flips are soft..." I thought to myself, after a while I felt her push her hand on my face forcing me to break the kiss. I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't keep kissing her but I guess she had to breathe. She looked back at me and something inside me told me that she was she was about to know who gets to touch her.  I grinned. I tightened my grasp on her hands again and kissed her again but more deeply. I licked her bottom for entrance but I guess she didn't know what I wanted as she had a confused look on her face so I just used my fingers to open her mouth, I quickly kissed her again and got my tongue in her mouth," she taste like.... Strawberry..." The taste of strawberry in her mouth made me kiss more deeply, making me forget that Bobby was pulling on my arm to let her breathe. After I felt like I tasted her enough I separated, there was a big saliva string as they parted. Bobby was breathing heavily as she closed her eyes." Hmm... I didn't know you tasted like strawberry~" her face was completely pink from blush she didn't respond to me, instead she opened her mouth slightly and let out a groan. I knew that she was heated and I was too but I still asked for consent, I didn't want he to feel uncomfortable." Bobby... I know you're heated and I am too.... And I know you want to do it but I just want to make sure..." I was going to say something else but she rose up slightly, enough to grab my head and kiss me. I smirked, feel her lips I licked them and she opened her mouth, I guess she caught on from earlier, I started to French kiss her again. After a while I took off her pendent and clothes( just pretend that they both have clothes on ok)

Third pov-
As hoppy took off Bobby's clothes booby felt somehow safe around hoppy, even though she's one of the toughest friends. Once they were both fully undressed hoppy started to kiss down Bobby's chest, soon licking the nipples of Bobby's breasts. Bobby was letting out small and soft moans as hoppy did so, soon hoppy kept going down Bobby's body leaving soft wet-ish kisses on her body until she was in-between Bobby's legs, hoppy looked up into booby's eyes. Love and lust swished in her eyes. Hoppy put her fingers in Bobby's mouth" suck" Bobby Being confused, started to suck on hoppy fingers, once they were very coated with her saliva hoppy pulled them out then brought them to Bobby arse, Bobby became nervous of what hoppy would do and she started to tremble a bit. Hoppy noticed and said" ok darling~ this will hurt but I promise it will feel good soon~" she said with comfort in her tone, Bobby relaxed. Hoppy stuck one of her fingers in Bobby's arse, Bobby let out a grunt in pain and pleasure. Hoppy let her adjust for a few minutes before she started to move her fingers. Bobby's grunts turned to moans of pleasure as she moved her hips slightly to the movements of Hoppy's fingers, soon hoppy added a second finger and moved a bit faster Doing a scissoring motion. After a few minutes hoppy finally added the third and last finger and started to stretch her out. Bobby's moan became louder and more pleasure filled. But after a while hoppy pulled out her fingers and told Bobby to wait a for seconds, Bobby just whinned in response from the loss of pleasure. Hoppy gets up from on top of Bobby and unlocks the door, she walks out and a few minutes later she comes back in hold something purple, a bandana, and handcuffs. Bobby knew what the bandana and handcuffs were for but she didn't know what that purple thing was. Hoppy relocks the door and walks back to Bobby. She holds Bobby hand and cuffs the together to the back of the bed. She then put the bandana on Bobby. Bobby wiggled In The cuffs for a few moments before she relaxed again, then she heard a slight hum as hoppy turned on the something. Bobby didn't know what she had though as she couldn't see. She then felt the hum against her skin and up her arse" a-ahh~! What the hell!" Hoppy had a vibrator, she had it on a low level and was moving slightly. Bobby was letting out loud moans as she bucked her hips. She was loud to the point where hoppy had to cover her mouth to keep her quiet as Bobby had to remember that even if the door was locked others can hear them. Hoppy turned up the level to high and started to thrust it in and out. Bobby was moan a lot now and begged hoppy to slow down but hoppy never did.

Time skip🥀

Bobby stomach was very hot and she felt a knot in her stomach, but before she could say anything a white liquid left her body. She let out a very loud moan and twitched a bit. Hoppy lifted her hand and licked off the cum"hmm~ taste sweet~" Bobby let out a embarrassed squeak and said" w-eipe it off! I'm sorry!" But hoppy quieted Bobby and said" don't worry darling~ it's ok.."  after a half hour Bobby was using the vibrator on hoppy and she just came, hoppy forced Bobby to swallow the cum on her. They kissed for a few more minutes before they pulled away, a saliva string mixed of saliva and cum connecting them.

Time skip again🥀

Bobby sat on hoppy's lap and she chatted with crafty and picky. Hoppy was asleep," so did you and dogday work it out?' crafty ask picky who nodded her head" he got me a new apple before catnap kidnapped him" she says, me and crafty gave eachother a look before continuing to talk to picky before she got up and left. After a while crafty lean close to Bobby and whispered" just because you locked the door didn't mean I didn't hear you teo~" and then crafty walks away leaving Bobby to be blushing before she turns around and wraps her legs around hoppy and falls asleep on her chest/lap.

The end!

Lol the first smut story on here, anyways I hope you enjoyed and didn't die from my horrible smut writing. I've only written heated stuff a few times so I'm not good at it- but yea I hope you have a good day/night my muffins! Byee!