gametoons

Help I'm sick and my bones are waging a war against me. But that does not mean I will not stop writing, I'll just be slow asf. So yea with that out of the way this is a gametoons au/oneshots! This is my first time doing a different au so I am terribly sorry if it's very crappy. Now imma give a brief warning as I don't want people confused and all that. Tw: this is lazy! I'm sorry but currently I'm sick meaning I'm not as motivated to live.2. This is not a "'quote on quote'"threesome relationship" as I am going from this person's request(gjrgjrjgbrjs85248) the characters used in this story are supposed to be confused(catnap). Length, I'm sorry but this is a bit short as I'm on the verge of dying of sleep.Grammar. Hear me out: I'm tired asf,it's literally past midnight, my bones are waging a war against me. This is going to be crappy with Grammer so just bare with me. And I'm very sorry if it's cringey as I ran out of ideas for this- but that's kinda what I stand for anyway, I make cringey,crappy, ship books and all that. But you guys seem to enjoy them so I keep em going. Without a further ado let's the story begin.

Me/narrator-

The bigger body initiatives have been completed we now have three fully living and moving Giant toys. The toys that made the cut are"mommy long legs,huggy wuggy, catnap, dogday, and boxy boo." Said a scientist talking to the founder of playtime co. Elliot Ludwig, as the 2 were talking. Cat ao was bending over as 3 tiny children pet his ears, he was letting out small soft purrs. From the sides of him were huggy and dogday. See, huggy and dogday liked catnap but catnap doesn't understand the type of "like" their getting at. But the 2 don't want to spoil his mind so they keep it neutral as they continue to be soft around him.one day though they made kinda big mistake. Catnap was bending down for the kids when dogday bumped into him,now as catnap was embarrassed from falling over. Dogday was doing his best to not explode from blushing,, huggy on the other hand who everything couldn't stop laughing he helped both of them up before whispering to dogday as catnap turned back to thr kids,"he got a nice bum" dogday was close to socking him in the face but as much as huggy was joking and how much he hated to admit it.he was right, dogday couldn't stop blushing.

Few hours later~
Dogday and catnap were playing with the kids when one happened to shout(are you 2 dating???) Dogday was blushing as catnap looked at the kid with confusing before turning his head towards dogday and asking"what does he mean by dating?" Dogday had no excuses that would be good so he went for a poor and crappy one."uh they kid asked us if we were a cat and a dog." He said, fiddling with his hands. Catnap shrugged and continued to play with the kids.dogday was still blushing but was calming down now. He just wanted catnap to realize how much he loved him. And I bet huggy feels the same.but we can't ruin his innocent mind, the kids need him.he takes a breath before going back to play with the kids.

Epilogue/prologue
(Experiment 9876"my OC roseypeddle")

Roseypeddle walked up to dogday and catnap"hey guys, the kids fell asleep and I've been asked to look for you guys but I forgot what they wanted me to say-" she sighs"well bye I guess" she walks away.
Dogday and catnap looked confused on what she wanted or needed but continued to walk and chat"Theo has been a bit cick lately..." Catnap says.
Theo was catnaps favorite kid and seeing him sick mad catnap different but huggy and dogday kept him from hurting himself or others."he's probably just got a cold" dogday said trying to sound reassuring. Catnap looked at him before smiling and went in for a hug.

*Some time later huggy comes and teases dogday*

Well that's it(for now) if I get better soon I'll write some more so it's not as short. As I said this was extremely lazy and crappy. and sorry if it's cringe- I tried my best to make it not as cringey as possible but I've never done a different au then mine(kissy&huggy siblings au) but yea that's it my muffins! I'll be on Wattpad as much as I can but with me being sick I won't be writing as much. I hope you understand! Bye(803 words)

-A very sick fox🩵