soft!reader x catnap

So uh yea this is a soft au , I really like soft aus in some fandoms for reasons so I'll try to make this good but not too soft like where the horror is taking out of the game. And ye it's gonna be a bit angsty But yeah this takes place before the smiling critters were dying.

(Warning⚠️ there is a ship in here that is a joke! Please don't take it seriously! I put it in here for no reason so please don't be mad.)

Btw I've looked at some reader x stuff so I can do better at writing reader x ships as I'm not very good at it. So imma try best to make it better for you guys.

this was requested byloxymoxy2567

ENJOY :v
-----------------------------------------------
Past au? I'm not sure but whatever

Epilogue:
You were talking with some of the many children at playcare orphanage when you looked around and saw some red some red smoke in the distance. From out the smoke a tall an purple cat appears. The kids instantly yelled"CATNAP!!!" Before running over to greet the cat, you were left standing there watching the cat with interest in you eyes but you quickly look away when catnap looks up too you. He noticed that you looked away from him quickly and start to walk up to you, he put one of his soft and fuzzy paws on you in an attempt to look at your face but you didn't respond. He then released the gas and caused all the people around you and him to fall in a state of sleep. You breathed in some as he did but not a lot so you were very drowsy but still awake. He then picked you up in his arms and processed to carry you away to a place. A place that might make you feel like you don't want to leave.

-----------------------------------------------
End of epilogue

(do you like some of the improvements I made with my writing?)

Third pov or something idk

As I woke up I found myself in dark but warm room, it's was clean, tidy, and I smelled food. I tried to get up but the little bit of gas I breathed in made me feel very tired and so I can't stand or walk for a bit. As I struggled to get up I heard very light foot steps behind me, in fear I quickly turn around to see catnap but he didn't look aggressive or anything and from behind him. Dogday popped out too" hello human!" He said in a loud in cheerful tone but it made your ears hurt since you have heard a voice that loud,catnap noticed you wince and quiet down dogday- before saying a deep but soothing tone" hello, what is your name?" He asks you. For some moments you hesitate before finally saying your name* insert whatever name you want* dogday- smiled" what a lovely name you have!" He says, as catnap and dogday question you more and more the other critters begin to join in but after awhile you start to ask some of your questions" c-can someone tell me where I am? I remember being carried by someone but I don't know who" you day with a bit or worry in your voice as you wait for their response."oh, you're in home sweet home but for the us!" Craftycorn says while handing you one of the many drawings she made"d-do you like it?" She asks nervously as she waits for your answer, you look at and it showed
Her and the children of playcare holding hands while in the very back catnap watched, you take a moment before you say" yes, it's very beautiful" while smiling. A light blush line crossed her face as you praised her artwork, her blushing was from embarrassment and friendly-love" t-thank you!" She said, her words were shaking themselves as she said that. After some more time of the critters talking to you catnap expression changes from a chill to a slight annoyed expression" ok, ok let's leave them alone. After all I'm the one who brought them here so don't I get some time with them?" His tone was not threatening but it made a chill go down your spine. They all gave him a look before backing away saying" sorry, you're right. Will leave you guys alone for awhile" before walking out. Catnap's face lit up with a chilling smirk as it's now you and him in the room. After some minutes of silence he turns towards you and grabs you face, forcing you to facing him. You begin to blush a bit while you had a fearful expression on your face. Only after a few moments does he brings he face closer and kisses you, his eyes watching you for a response to this.
As you felt him kiss you he also moved his arms and hands around so he could pick you up and sit you on his lap. His soft lips felt nice to you but you were still in a state of shock that catnap was kissing you. After a while you pull away from him breathing heavily" huh- can't keep a kiss for more than a minute hm?" He asks in a slight mocking but playful tone. you didn't want to say anything so you just ignored him and kissed him again, there was something about him that made you feel safe. He puts his hands on your waist as he brings you closer to him. Put after a while he pulls away to breath and as he does the gas leaks put. Not a lot but enough to make you tired, as you give in and fall asleep. He noticed that you fell asleep so he picks you up and brings you to a part of the home sweet home for the critters house. It was a dark room with an aroma that smelled like poppy flowers and roses. He sets you down and pulls his tail over you, since he was bigger than you his tail was enough to cover. He lays himself down by you and calms his mind, soon falling asleep.

Other critters pov
Crafty-"wtf- they like each other???
Bobby-"aww~ catnap has a crush!!"
Dogday-"*speechless*"
Kicken-" Lame, love is boring."
Hoppy-" shut up kicken! Love is not boring! If it is then why did you kiss bubba??"
Kicken-"👁️👄👁️"
Bubba-"👁️👄👁️"
Crafty-" what?!?! You two kissed?!?!"
Dogday-" wtf is happening here?"
Bobby-" idk dogday"

Le end

I'm sorry it's short- but I'm doing mcas this week so I'm very tired. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Have a good day/night my muffins! Byee🥀

Words: 1139