dang #2

My lord- how did it get so many already? But as I always say and I still mean it, thank you for this many reads it means a lot and I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book

My lord- how did it get so many already? But as I always say and I still mean it, thank you for this many reads it means a lot and I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book. I always like to take time when I can write stories that you guys request but lately I've been a bit busy but I managed to make time the write. I'm still making the miss delight x female reader. And then my schedule for doing requests are

1.🦊game toons au🦊

2.🩵 catnap x monster y/n reader🩵

3.🥀catnap x female reader 2🥀

4.🧸 Soft/cute bottom reader x catnap🧸

5.♥️kicken chickn x sweet sheep♥️

I do plan a writing some today/tonight to kinda get the miss delight x reader a bit finished up and to correct some grammar if I see some. If you keep scrolling I'm going to be like just kind of like sharing my ships and all that I guess it's like rating ships I don't really know it's not really rating ships it's just me telling you all my ships and just to be a warning I kind of have very few- but i hope some of you can agree with them. And if not that's okay but please respect them.

⚠️Warning: these are my ships, some of my aus and mabey some terrible grammar ahead.⚠️

My favorite ships is:

Poppy x huggy. Why? I see a lot of fanart of the ship and it's really cute in my opinion and this does make a lot more sense in my opinion than Mommy X huggy-. But if you don't ship that's fine!

Some of my"I really liked"

Mommy X daddy long legs
Okay okay most people should know this but for those who don't know this mommy and daddy long legs are kind of married because if you play chapter 1 or chapter 2 I believe it's one of those two you'll find a poster with Mommy Long legs, daddy long legs, and baby long legs. henceforth mommy and daddy long legs are married.

Catnap x dogday
Okay okay I know a lot of people ship catnap with Bobbybearhug but I personally prefer just catnap x dogday. Why? This was actually the first ship I saw for chapter 3 and it just stuck with me so yeah- I still like Bobby x catnap though!

Bunzo x PJ
I don't really know how to describe to you guys why I like the ship I just don't really know it's cute though just me.

Craftycorn x hoppyhopscotch
Omg it's too cute 🥰
I can just see the too together(maybe a part spoiler 👀)

I like but has to be a different au

Huggy x player/reader.
I can live with this honestly but it just can't be the original puppy play time in you it has to be like something different like for saying the serenity video au. Where they don't try to kill you or a human au where player/reader isn't thr only human.

Kissy x huggy
Like I said in the rules info part if you want to request this is fine but it has to be a different au then mine. Because I take part in the huggy and kissy are siblings more so than couple. Plus didn't like mob games state that kissy and huggy are the same person?

That's about it like those are the ones that like I like I really like or like I'm just fine with I do have friendships where I won't ship them but like those are like very few I believe it's only like three or something. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night my muffins! Bye!

-blu🩵