catnap x monster y/n

( the video above is so fucking wholesome but it is catnap x dogday so I'm sorry for you Bobby x catnap peoples- Also I have a new ship: bunzo x pj U-U)

Buckle up peoples because this is gonna be a sad one! This is gonna be kinda angsty and fluffy(mostly angsty) as I spent some time on this!(including school nights like rn) and I'm very sorry for not being active as this week my school has an activity going so each time I get home I'll be exhausted so it will probably be a couple days till a new part but at least y'all have this! Now this might confuse some people but this story will be segmented. Meaning when it's the end of the character pov or something i will be running back what they last said onto the next pov or narrative.

This was requested byGvgvhgvhvguvgu

Prologue/epilogue
(Tw:death,mild swearing)

Player ran down the hallway as fast as he could, he injured leg slowing them down along the way. After him was y/n chasing them, they were a monster(demon?). Blood was dripping off their claw as they swiped at player. They were in a laboratory with lots of glass and gas masks. To the side stood a big machine kinda like the grinder from chapter 2 but different. It was a compressed heat thing(I'm so sorry but I didn't know how to explain the machine) Their bones and everything else was crushed with the machine.player shut the machine off and walked away, living another day in the factory or as they like to call it"living hell".

Few days later~(still pro/epilogue)

Catnap walked out of playcare wondering where y/n was, he has not seen them for a while. And y/n was someone close to him because of being a monster like him. He left dogday to the little critters for a meal, he wanted him gone.he walked into the laboratory and stopped in his tracks. Tears began to fill his eyes as he runs to the body of y/n, he began to shake them violently trying to get them back and saying "stop if this is a prank,its not funny!" He stopped after 30 minutes. He held y/n hand and held it up to his face, before putting it back down. With tears still coming down his face he picked up y/n and carried them to a spot in home sweet home.he went back to the chambers and found dogday was gone, he sniffed around and caught a scent that was the same from y/n bloody claw and around the machine. His eyes turn red as he walked away slowly. He had enough now, he lost y/n,he lost dogday,the other smiling critters, himself... He wanted revenge.

(Btw! I'm sorry I didn't mention this before,but catnap didn't kill the other smiling critters, player did.catnap,dogday,and y/n were the last ones left and catnap went insane from losing his friends so he torcherd dogday to calm himself down, he loved monster y/n because they understood him for what he was and why he was like that. Hope that helps you understand that a bit better now)

(Now)
Timeline-catnap boss fight and after math
(Blood mention warning)
Player ran from what looked catnap but more suspicious, they hit the catnap and it poofs into the air. It was a fake, player takes a deep breath. He goes to the power charger were they get energy for their green hand and looks up. They close the hatch and look at the charger it was over charged. Player uses their green hand and gets the energy right after that catnap came down. Angerd. His eyes completely black as he was about to launch himself at player. Player fell back in fear and shot his green hand with the energy at catnap. Catnap fell to the ground shaking as he was getting electrocuted he tried to kill the player by reaching his hand out and realising the red smoke But the red smoke is flammable so he ends up getting caught on fire, he runs around in pain as he screams. Player is still on the ground in fear of what is happening. Once catnap was completed burned by the fire and still alive a hand reached down from the hatch above catnap, it was the prototype. Catnap worshipping the prototype got on his legs and put his hands up to the prototype. Catnap smiled as he knew was getting saved but at an instant the prototype shoved his hand through the back of catnap's head, blood poured through his head to the ground. A single tear formed in catnaps eye as he went limp, the prototype shoved his hand further through catnaps head and brought him up through the hatch. Leaving player in the room alone, player sat there in shock of what happened but as they realized catnap was gone a smile came on their face."h-hes gone! I-i- can tell poppy catnap is dead!" They got up and fixed their grabpack, they lost their green hand but it was worth it to player. They walk out of the room and back to the gas production zone happy to tell poppy that catnap is finally gone but as they walked through the rooms they saw a poster about a theme park zone in the factory"probably a place so kids aren't suspicious of what the fuck was happening to their friends" player said with disgust.

Meanwhile with the prototype~
The prototype sat around with most of the toys player killed. A broken bunzo,torn mommy,headless huggy,etc. then he grabbed catnap"I'm sorry but I had to kill you.... You were in so much pain and you did so much stuff for me. I will avenge you, and get your friends back. I know you missed them, and I know what horrible things the scientists did to you and then."(my Mini au coming in, hope you don't mind) dogday came crawling in and stopped when he saw dead and burned catnap."c-catnap..." He crawled up to him and held him with tears in his eyes."who did this to you.... They will die in the pits of hell" dogday looks at the prototype who just stares at him"I know you miss him.... And I do too...." The prototype walks over to dogday and dead catnap and sits down with them. Before he starts to talk again ( I don't know if they prototype has a gender or not so we're going with he/him)"is ##### helping player?" Dogday nods his head"well then.... Let's throw ######## a party...."

Poppy/player/kissy(pov ig?)
(Py:poppy
Pl:player
Ki:kissy)

Py
I told kissy that she'll have to wait has this elevator can't hold all three of us weight, once me and player were on the elevator I yelled to kissy above us to pull the lever. After 2 seconds the elevator started to go down, me and player were halfway down when we heard cries and screams that belonged to kissy."KISSY! HOLD ON!" I yell, I grabbed the lever that was on the elevator for going back up and bring it down. The elevator started to go back up but very slow"hurry up you piece of metal and shit!" I look up as I yell more but the elevator stopped going up and was bringing us down again but really fast, we were going to crash down there"KISSY!!!" I yell one more time before all I heard was player screams and the spund of falling metal.

Pl
Me and Poppy were going down we kissy started to cry and scream, wth is happening up there?? Poppy started yelling and trying to bring the elevator up but it was going really slow, just when we were halfway back to kissy the elevator stopped and dropped us down really fast. I've faced a lot of things here but I still scream as me and Poppy were gonna crash down there.tears left my eyes as I can't bring myself to think what or is still happening to kissy and who attacked her.

Ki
I pulled the lever down for poppy and player when I heard poppy give me the ok. As they were going down I heard footsteps behind me and I turn around only to see #######.......

Sorry I left it like that- anyways I hoped you enjoyed this! And I guess sorry if there is no really fluff parts of this story as I wanted to make this sad but kinda happy.im not sure if the next thing I will be working on is catbee Angst or playcare kid pov.
And I am so sorry for this being so long of a wait as I explained why this was so long in the part called"tired" please read that if you need info. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night my muffins! Byeee!(this was a longer story then I knew I was writing btw-)

(Words-1534)