Chapter 2

A/n pov
After some hours
When she wake up...Her plane landed to Korea and she came outside the airport

Y/N - Back to my Home land...Seoul I missed you (she said with a wide small on her face)

She went to a car which was from KIA . She knew that that KIA would do anything for her safety that's why they sent a SUV for her!

She sit inside her car and told the driver to drive to KIA

Driver - Good morning Ma'am...Welcome to Seoul! (He said with a smile while looking at her through mirror)

Y/N - hmm...drive to KIA Head office (she said with a cold face)

Driver - Ok ma'am (then the driver drove away to KIA)

Time skip

At KIA

A/n pov -

(When she arrived at KIA some guards at entrance stopped her )

Guards - who are you miss? You are not allowed to go inside.

Y/N - lemme introduce myself to you then you decide who's allowed or who's not.
(She took her ID from her wallet and show them with a cold face)
(Guards eyes went wide with shock)

Guards- s-oo--rry ma'am we didn't k-no-w that yo--u are top agent here! Please forgive us .

Y/N - Hmmm...now am I allowed?

Guards - Yes ma'am
(With that she went inside KIA and directly held towards Mr. Hwang office)

Y/N - May I come in Mr. Hwang? *she said with a small smirk on her face*

Mr. Hwang - Oh finally we have our top agent back to us...*he said with a wide smirk on his face*

Y/N - What can i do that criminal can't stay without beaten by Kim Y/N..now they invite their death in the name of KIM Y/N. (She said with a innocent smile)

(Mr. Hwang burst out laughing to hear her )

Mr. Hwang - You are fire in the name of a girl....that's why you are always our first choice Y/N.
Let's discuss about that mission (He said with a serious tone)

Y/N - what's the matter Mr. Hwang?

Mr. Hwang - There are some gangster doing illegal business with mafia of different countries and drug dealing .
We have to gather proof against them to expose them in public!

Y/N - I'm ready for this!

Mr. Hwang - Minho will with you in this mission and he'll provide you all the information regarding this mission!

Y/N - okay boss! I should take, my leave then!

(She left Mr. Hwang office and a smile grew in her face while listening Minho name and she happy that Minho will be with her in this mission....she was walking in hallway when she heard a voice )

?? - I want this information as soon as possible...am I clear?

(The person back was facing her and she knows that whom this voice belongs to .. She got excited and screamed)

Y/N - Monkeyyyyyy!!!!! (She said with high pitch)

(?? eyes widened when he heard her voice...its been years when he heard her voice .... He turns around and she jump herself on his embrace)

Y/N - Minho...i missed you so muchh *she said with a cute pout*

Minho - y/n when you returned back to Korea...you didn't informed us...How are you...its been years when I last saw you (he said while being excited)