Chapter 5

A/n pov

(Y/n came out from bathroom after taking shower and look around the room find no one.)

Y/n - Where is that asshole ? *she rolled her eyes*

(Y/n was drying her wet hair with a towel when she heard the sound of door opening and she turn around found
jungkook standing like a statue with his jaw dropped)

Jungkook - Fvck...!! *he whisper to himself*

Jungkook's pov

I was walking to my room to check on her ... When I opened the door I was astonished by the view infront of my eyes....like how can someone look this much sexy in my clothes .... Just looking at her my jaw dropped to my stomach...i came back to my sense when someone yelled!!

Y/n - hey...heyyy Mr......back to EARTH!!! *she said waving her hand*

Jungkook - I...i...ohh...actually *he runs out of words....enable to form any word*

Y/n - uhmm....*she raised her one brow*

Jungkook - Nothing...i want to say...s..ay sorry...actually i didn't mean to say in that way...you know .... I just asked causally coz you were injured...so..i..i thought if you need any help!? (He said feeling embarrassed)

Y/n - you should be careful with your words while talking to a girl (she said with a cold face)

Jungkook - hmm....yes I'll from now on (he said while rubbing his neck with a awkward smile on his face)

Y/n - Where's my phone which have proof in it....?? (she looked at jungkook)

Y/n thought - i have to leave from here as soon as possible??

Jungkook - oh that phone...i guess it is in my car....lemme bring it!! *he start walking towards exit of the room*

A/n pov -

(Jungkook brought her phone from his car....and give her back and her eyes widen)

Y/n - Why the hell it's not working....it's cracked....shitt (she gets frustrated with the fact that her all efforts go in vain)

Y/n - i have to leave from here...i have to go head quarter...!!

Jungkook - y/n you are injured...and those gangster are still behind you...maybe they were finding you everywhere.....you can stay in my place as long as you want...!!

I can help you in hiding...!! (He was showing concerned for her)

Y/n - I don't fking need you help anymore...im thankful that you rescued me from them...but now stay out of this matter...!!

And mind your own business...!!
(she said glaring at him with a cold face)

A/n pov -

Jungkook was, worried for her and asked her to stay in his place but she refused and said hurtful things and it made him angry...he was just trying to help her but her being a cold hearted and stubborn girl deny him!!

Jungkook - Ok fine...I'm not either dying to keep myself in trouble .... I just asked you out of humanity but see someone don't want it....!!
And yes I'm minding my own business...I don't want those gangster to find me and kill me because of that girl whom I rescued coz were finding her like hungry wolves (he said with a mocking tone)

Y/n - I'm leaving!!

Jungkook - You can go wherever you want....i just want myself safe! *he rolled his eyes on her and dropped himself on couch and start watching TV*

A/n pov -

Y/n start walking towards main door of his house with a heavy heart....she's hurt saying those mean words to him....but she's helpless ..... She can't put someone life in danger....and top of that a public figure....!! She's just want him out of this...she's don't want him to be a part of this...she just want him safe.

After sometimes y/n was walking in sideways of the road.

Y/n - I can't go to head quarter.....first I have to make this phone work....it has proof against them!

Y/n - I have to talk with Minho...maybe he can tell me!!

Y/n asked a stranger for a phone call and he gave her his phone .

Y/n -Excuse me....i can borrow your phone for a urgent phone call ??

?? - Yeah sure...(he gave her his phone)

Y/n dialed Minho number and after two rings Minho picked up the call.

Oh call -

Minho - Hello! Who's it?!

Y/n - Minho...its mee y/n.

Minho - Y/N....where were you all the .... we tried to call you but your phone was out of reach....and you were no where to found....are you safe...did they find you??
(Minho said in one breathe)

Y/N - Minho...calm down...i was at safe place...and they didn't found me yet and my phone broke down....!! And it's not working....it have all the proof...!!

Minho - oh no y/n..don't come outside...some of the gangster attack policeman....and they even tried to hack our database.....our spy give me info that they are behing a girl who recorded their illegal deal...they are all over the city...!!

Y/n - what should I do now!?

Minho - y/n don't ON your phone...make it switched off...and stay in a safe place and don't come outside....wait for the next order from authorities ! !

Y/n - ok....i....oh shit!! Minho there are some of their bodyguard....i have to go...!! I'm hanging up now!

(Y/n ended the call and start walking hiding her face)

{ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 }