Chapter 11

Next morning !

Y/n pov -

I was in my deep sleep when sun rays hit my face and i squeeze my eyes
but i feel that my cheeks is in contact with something broad and muscular.....when I opened my eyes a bare chest come in my contact and it doesn't took me 1 second to realise that Jungkook is lying there shirtless and i widen my eyes and start thinking about yesterday night.

I try to get up but something strong is forcing me to stay there....i look down only to see a tattoo arm is wrapped around my waist. I again try to remove his arm but he tighten the grip and snuggle his face in the crook of my neck and whisper in my ears with his morning husky voice making me feel shivers down my spine.

End of y/n pov.

Jungkook - Let's see more!! (He tighten his grip and His lips are brushing on y/n bare skin)

Y/n - Jungkook leave me ! (She try to remove his arm)

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and look at y/n face!!!

Y/n - Mind explaining huh!?? (She raised her one eyebrows)

Jungkook - How are you feeling ? (He rub his cheeks on her cheek to check her temperature)

Jungkook - Hm...you are normal now!!! (He unwrapped his arm from her)

Y/n - Uhmm I'm fine. But what happening last night !!?? Why I'm here??? And w..why are you s...shirtless ? (She shutter asking him and her cheeks turn red due to embarrassment)

He was trying not to laugh on her reaction. So he decided to tease her a little.

Jungkook - Don't you remember what happened light night!? (He asked with a smirk on his face)

Y/n - That's why I'm asking you!! (She rolls her eyes)

Jungkook - You were wild last night and i was having hard time dealing with you (a wide smirk crawls on his face)

Y/n eyes widen on his words and she yelled due to shock!

Y/n - WHATT....we did that??? (She cover her mouth with her one hand....clings the blanket close to her chest.)

Jungkook - What do you think!? (He raised his one brow and a wide smirk is never leaving his lips)

Y/n - why I don't remember anything from last night....!!! ( she said with fake cry )

Jungkook - so you wanna keep the intense moment with Jeon Jungkook forever in your memory huhh!!!

(he wraps his arm around her waist again and pulled her closer to him)

Y/n - oh godd.....this can't be (she gasped and try to stand up)

Jungkook leave her and brushed in laughter looking at her reaction....y/n was confused.

Y/n - Why are you laughing like crazy....you did it purposely right (she give dead glares to him)

Jungkook - Chill sweetheart....n..nothing happened like..like that (he said between his laughter)

Y/n - You Asshole (she said gritting her teeth and start hitting him with pillow while sitting on bed)

Jungkook - Ok...ok stop now...I was kidding !!
(He said trying his best not to laugh again)

Jungkook - You fell unconscious due to high fever...!! I was so scared y/n (he sat on bed and stare at her)

Y/n - Why were you scared huh!! It's not like you care...you made me do all this. (She said with a cold face)

Jungkook - I...i...y/n it's not like that....I'm really sorry (he try to hold her hands but she jerks his hands)

Y/n - You are so bad jungkook!! ( she said with a cracked voice)

Jungkook - I'm sorry....Please forgive me (he bring his both hands near his ears and grab them with a pleading look on his face)

(Y/n eyes softened looking at his face and his pleading doe eyes....she herself don't know why she's feeling hurt to see him like this. She likes when Jungkook take cares of her like a baby...she likes when he tease her...she likes it when he made her blush...she herself don't know why she's liking it.....why she don't feel anything with other guyz.....is she start liking jungkook...she herself don't have idea of this)

Y/n - hmm...I'll forgive you on one condition (she crossed her arms on her chest and lean back on headrest )

Jungkook - And what is it??? (He raised his eyebrow on her demand)

Y/n - I'll not follow your orders anymore....got it Jeon (she points her finger on him)

Jungkook - it's okay baby....you can follow my orders while lying beneath me !!

(he said winking at her )

Y/n - You are so clingy and stop calling me that.... Ok (she rolls her on him)

Jungkook - Why.... You feel something burning inside you (he start leaning towards her with a smirk lingers on his face)

Y/n - You love teasing me....don't you (she putting her both hands on his shoulder to prevent him not leaning on her)

Jungkook - I would be loving when I'll fucking you hard and wrecking you.....and you scream my name all night long!!

(he bring his face closer to her that their breathe hitting each other faces and their lips are just few inches away)

Author pov -

He was just going to kiss her when a hard punch land on his face making him move backward and he hissed in pain.

Y/n - Dare to say that again .... And I'm gonna break your jaw (she said standing up from the bed leaving jungkook hissing in pain)

Jungkook - Fuck baby!!! You are so wild!! (He said grabbing his jaw where she punched)

Y/n - Asshole !!!! (Saying this she left from there)

{ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 - 𝟏𝟏 }

Note - My exams are going on....so i can't update you guyzz soon....even I have an exam tomorrow too....so I have to prepare for it 🙂 plz cooperate with me til my exams get finished....!!!
Hope you are enjoying this FF.....!!!
Do comment....your lovely feedback motivate me !!!

Bye.....love y'all 🥀