Chapter 3

A/n pov -
They reach outside his apartment and ?? picks y/n in bridal style and heading towards his bedroom and laying her unconscious figure in bed.

?? - What should I do now? Ok...Lemme treat her wounds first.

(He brought first Aid kit from a drawer and start cleaning her wounds ...his hands were shaking but he manage to treat her....then he applied anti- septic cream on her wounds and start doing bandages)

?? - It must be hurting a lot right (he said to her unconscious figure while being worried)

?? - should I change her clothes....no nooo are you mad Jeon...she must think you like a pervert dumbo (he said while looking at her dirty clothes)

After some times -

(He keep checking on her time to time if she gain her conscious back or not)

Time skip -

(She slowly slowly opened her eyes looking at unfamiliar selling and she slowly sit on bed resting her head on headboard ... She grab her head which was paining like hell )

Her eyes went wide whe she remember everything and she quickly get up from the bed slowly went towards door of bedroom...!!

Y/n - oh noo...how I ended up here but first of all who brought me here...who did my bandage...wht if they bring me and caged me here (she said being all confused) I have to leave from here as, soon as possible without being noticed by them!

(She start heading towards living room without being noticed by anyone and then she saw a person in kitchen and his back was facing her )

*she slowly went there and put her arms around his neck from behind*

Y/N - Who's the hell are you?? Tell me nicely why you brought me here or say good bye to this world!! (she said in a dangerous tone while gritting her teeth)

?? Pov -

(I was cooking something healthy and tasty for her .... .she need something healthy after being injured like this to gain some strength...but wait why did I care....she have to leave my house as soon as possible if I don't want myself in any trouble....i was making soup but when I feel someone arm around my neck and the person grip tighten around my neck....making hard for me to breath

Then I hear someone voice "Who's the hell are you?? Tell me nicely why you brought me here or say good bye to this world!!" I was shocked that the voice belongs to none other than that injured girl who was sleeping in my bedroom .... And why the hell she's asking me....she was the one who told me to take her to some safe place)

[End of ?? Pov ]

?

? - He-yy h-ey mis-s leave m-e firs-t (He said being enable to breathe)

Y/N - Why you brought me here...are you one of them.....a gangster ??

?? - N-oo I'm not any g-angst-er...first free me from this grip!

Y/N slowly loosely her grip from his neck and ?? start breathing heavily due to tight grip....then y/n turned him around and pinned him against the nearest wall..!! Y/n heart beating fast seeing a handsome man close to her

?? breathe hitched due to getting close to a girl for the first time

Y/N - Why you brought me here...?? (She asked slowly )

?? - Don't you know...you were the one who told me to take you to some safe place. (He said while looking at her eyes)

Y/N - so you are that car owner ?? (she backed away a little from him)

?? - yes miss I'm the one whom you called DRIVER...! (He said with a smirk)

Y/N - Actually I...i was in hurry so...(she said being embarrassed remembering her words)

?? - Why they were behind you?? Who are you!! (He said being confused)

Y/n - i...i am a...aahhhhh (she grab her head feeling pain )

?? - Hey miss...wht happened is it paining anywhere?? (He was looking at, her being worried)

Y/N - m..my he..add is pa..inin *and she again loose her consciousness...before she collapse....he was fast enough to catch her by her waist *

?? - open your eyes miss?? Oh god she again fell unconscious (he picks her in bridal style and directly went to bedroom)

(He laid her in his, bedroom gently and goes to kitchen to bring food for her)

{ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 }