Chapter 14

Taehyung - What's this mark on your neck y/n??

Y/n - o-oh thiss....it's n-nothing...just a mosquito bite I guess...y-yes a mosquito bite...yahh!! Hahaa

(She shutter due to nervousness and wipe her fake sweat and forced a fake laugh)

Meanwhile jungkook trying his best to suppress his laugh and a sarcastic smirk lingers to his lips then he stand up and speak.

Jungkook - lemme see what mark you have!! (He come closer to her and a mischievous smirk never leaving him)

Y/n give him a sharp glare with her piecing eyes.

He lean closer to her neck and whispers in her ear seductive.

Jungkook - my mark look so stunning on your pretty skin (he brush his lips on her ear and she can feel him smirking)

Y/n - shut up (she whispers slowly not wanted taehyung to listen to their talk)

Jungkook backed away from her with a mischievous smile on his face like he won some race against taehyung.

Jungkook - oh it's a hic----- (before he complete his words got cut off by her grabbing his hand tightly)

Y/n - jungkook it's nothing..don't worry

(she said gritting her teeth while giving him a dead glare)

Meanwhile taehyung is watching y/n holding his hand so tightly and he feel so weird. So he speak.

Taehyung - that's fine y/n...i should take my leave now!! (He show them a small smile )

Y/n - bye tae...see you tomorrow (she smiled bright and going to hug taehyung but jungkook hold her wrist)

Y/n raised his one brow with a questionable look.

Jungkook instantly leaving her wrist saying "oh sorry "

Y/n quickly wrap her arms around taehyung and he also hold her by her waist.

Y/n - Good bye Mr. Handsome and my pretty yeontan. (She back away from the hug and ruffled his hair and took the puppy on her arms and kissed him.

Taehyung - it's getting pretty late ... I should go (he said taking yeontan from her arms)

Jungkook - Yes hyung...good bye!!

(He crossed his arms and leg and lean his head on the door waiting for him to go with a frustration look)

Author pov -

Taehyung bid his good bye to them and go from there....when taehyung was gone a force pulled y/n inside and lock the door before pinning her against the door while a gasp left from her mouth by the sudden action .

Jungkook - What was that huh??

(He said with a cold tone and anger can be shown on his face)

Y/n - That what ?? (She placed her hands on his shoulder to push him)

Rather backing away he pinned her both hand above her head holding her both wrist together with his one hand.