Chapter 4

A/n pov

He brought her a bowl of soup and he put the tray on side table and he start staring at her beautiful face.

?? - she's looking like an angel while sleeping and when she wake up she turned into lady John Cena *he rolled his eyes and sit on bed and start shaking her a little*

?? - miss wake up !!!

(Y/n slowly open her eyes and she saw a handsome face was hovering over her face....she pushed him a little and she quickly sat on bed)

Y/n - What was that?? *she glared at him with a pierced look*

?? - ohh..actually I made soup for you and you were sleeping like a monster so I was trying to wakes you up *he said with a innocent face*

(Y/n jaw dropped listening to his words)

Y/n pov -

I was in my Dreamland when someone start shaking me like a earthquake occurs and when I opened my eyes a handsome face was hovering over mine...i was stunned to saw such a view and i got lost in his beautiful eyes but when realisation hits me...he was that car owner...i quickly pushed me...waitt wait....he just called me a sleeping monster...i was burning in angry.
How dare he.....!!!

End of y/n pov

Y/n - you just called me a sleeping monster....do i look like one *she gritted her teeth and folded her arms*

?? - hehe...i...it just slipped out of my tongue....btw drink this soup (he extended a bowl of soup from tray to her)

(Y/n took the bowl from his hands and start drinking it and when she took first spoon of it in her mouth...she close her eyes due to the delicious taste of the soup)

?? - how's it...isn't it good enough....should I make something else?? *he bit his lower lip looking at her expression*

Y/n - no...it's good!

A/n pov -

Y/n was drinking her soup and he was staring at her whole the time and sometimes y/n caught her starting at her .... When she made eye contact with him....he quickly looked away....made her chuckle internally....she finished her soup and put the bowl in night stand and look at him.

Y/n - so tell me....who are you and what's your name? *she asked him being curious*

?? eyes widened at her words and he looked at her with *are you kidding me* face.

?? - WHATTTT....you don't know me...?? I'm none other than JEON JUNGKOOK the famous idol...!! (he said with proud smile on his face)

Y/n - how I'm supposed to know when we met for the first time !!

(Jungkook jaw dropped at her words)

Jungkook - you don't even watch TV or phone....im over the internet (a small smirk grew on jungkook face)

Y/n looked at him with *are you done* face.

Y/n - Do you think I have time for that sh!t....*y/n rolled her eyes on him*

Jungkook pov -

I was shocked when she said who are you....like seriously she don't even know about the Jeon Jungkook....girls are crazy for me and here she's saying that i don't even know your name....and my jaw dropped to my stomach when I asked her don't she watch tv or something....and she called that SHIT....how can someone insult a handsome man like me.

End of jungkook pov

Jungkook - hey...you can't insult me like this....( he said with a cute pout on his face)

Y/n - I'm not insulting...i just state the fact (she said with pure savageness)

Jungkook - ya ya....whatever...btw why they were behind you...are you some thief or something ( he asked while raising his one brow)

Y/n - noo....im not thief or something...I'm a...I'm.....a....!!!

(Y/n start thinking what should she say to him....she just can't reveal her identity to someone publicly)

Jungkook - yes...you are???

Y/n - Actually I'm a....a crime reporter....yes I'm an undercover crime reporter....!! (She took a sigh of relief)

Jungkook - oh you are a reporter that's why those gangsters were behind you!?

Y/n - Yes....i just recorded their illegal deal that's why you were chasing me!!

Jungkook - What's your name miss?

Y/n - it....it is LEE Y/N (she said not looking into his eyes.

Jungkook - oh such a beautiful name .....for a beautiful woman (he whispered to himself)
Y/n - you said something?? * she's looking at him*
Jungkook - nothing....just you did great job for our nation...! ( he said with a awkward smile)

Y/n - Hmmm (she just hummed a little and nodded her head ) I want to take shower....where's the bathroom??

Jungkook - oh...right there!! (Jungkook points at a door beside his wardrobe)

Y/n - you have any spare clothes of your girlfriend?? (Y/n looked at him while standing up from bed)

(Jungkook eyes widened hearing girlfriend word. )

Jungkook - no...i...i don't have any girlfriend ... We are not allowed to be in a relationship and you can wear my clothes .... Wait lemme bring you some comfortable clothes.

(Y/n nodded at his words then jungkook went to his wardrobe and brought a oversized t-shirt and shorts for her)

Jungkook - Here...you can wear this ! (He said, extending his clothes to her)

Y/n took the clothes from his hands start going towards bathroom and he speak

Jungkook - Want me to help you in showering y/n??. (he said looking at her)

*Y/n eyes widened wide listening his words and quickly turned around and give him dead glares*

Y/n - youuuu PERVERT stay away (she yelled and throw a pillow at his direction and but he was fast enough to catch that pillow and y/n quickly went to bathroom and locked the door)

Jungkook gasped at her words when reality hits him! He mentally slaped himself and cursed himself for asked such a question.

Jungkook - you jeon fking jungkook...how can you just asked a lame question to a girl....aishhh what will she think of me now...argghhh you messed up jeon (he start whining like a kid remembering her words)

{ End of episode 4 }