𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞!

——————-

                                  ———————                          CHAPTER THREE                                 ⁽ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ⁾

———————
CHAPTER THREE
ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ

jules couldn't take her brown eyes of the text, her mouth was left open she didn't know what to say, jules wanted nothing to do with the boy.

how could he say he missed her touch after he and his friends targeted her friends, punishing them for absolutely nothing because they wanted to crash a party?

and one thing for sure is she wanted nothing to do with the boy and thats what she did, leaving him on seen jules left her phone in the bed staring at her appearance, her eye make up smudged and her false lashes starting to form off.

she ripped her clothes of placing them in the basket, her feet in the warm water.

after her long shower the girl felt energetic enough to get out of the house, she wanted to do better and change, quickly drying and curling the ends of her hair she placed her eyelashes on then dragged her legs through the holes in her denim shorts, she grabbed a tube top deciding to wear a bra.

she tied the laces of her converses then walked down to the pouges, she got some stares here and there when she walked down to the home

but nothing really mattered to the girl, although she knew people have heard of her disappearance and now she magically is back.

her mother was still asleep when she left and she crossed her fingers when she arrived home she would still be knocked out, though jules wishes never cane true.

arriving she immediately went down to her friends sitting on the hammock, "hey" jules spoke, bending down to lay on the floor "hey julie" kiara said, she earned a glare from jules as the nickname wasn't appealing, "wanna come work with me today?" jj said eyeing the brunette of the floor jules looked at the boy confused "am i even aloud" though she was partly in figure eight she never went into the higher restaurants and areas since the kooks knew everything about people.

"oh come on my boss is rarely there and i will need some help please julie" jj pleaded "fine fine but only for a hour okay" she smiled getting up

"great let me change alright- oh and just dont speak to the kooks" he pointed his finger at the girl smirking before stepping away from the group.

"hey so have you heard about the gold" pope spoke stretching his legs over kiaras "nope" jules replied shrugging "well jj wants us to look for some silly gold and he phases it as four hundred million?" he bends his fingers up and down frowning