𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

——————

——————— CHAPTER TEN⁽ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ⁾

———————
CHAPTER TEN
⁽ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ⁾

change is something that is held over periods of time and starts to differ throughout the months.

thats happened for jules, though her hair grew longer and her height just inched maybe the slightest, the constant make up changed to more amounts and she always had to look a certain way to even leave her house.

when she did leave her house she spent it by the beach, or sometimes if they acknowledge the girl she would hang around with the pouges, they started to gain for worry for the girl ever since they found her more sleepy of the faint eye bags that hung around her eyes were loaded with concealer it worried them but nobody mentioned it.

they were all getting over john b and sarahs death, the pain and sadness was clear to her because not once did they want to go out, the draining thought of her best friends that now lay dead couldn't sink into jules head.

she thought that they would come back and it was all just a lie.

but still she hadn't told them about speaking about john b, after explaining to the sheriffs that it wasn't rafe and it was all john b's fault sarah eventually grew acknowledgment about what she did, she was angry that she stuck up for her murderer of a brother who took and innocent life, she was right jules should of never stuck up for rafe because he not once spoke to the girl. in four months.

no contact nothing, shocking.

it angered her that she betrayed her own friends for his safety just to leave her, but she never let her feelings escape her.

the only thing she could turn to was the drugs.

the mindless things grew to be taken often, every few hours she would be high or the coke that filled around her nose even the pills were keeping her mind quiet, she needed that.

though jules did notice it to become bad again she told herself she would start to be sober tomorrow but that grew to the next and the next and further more.

nobody could know what she was doing, she would be sent back to kitty hawk, they wouldn't trust her again even if her mother wasn't there.

and yes she never returned to the girl, god knows where she drifted off too but her guesses is on some holiday with a drunken man, not bad on jules part since she was alone 24/7 and it kept her just a little sain.