𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭?

CHAPTER TWELVE ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿˢ ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ?

CHAPTER TWELVE
ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿˢ ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ?

JULES PARKED THE CAR and sat in her car, what was she expecting, was it a new man or was she angry at her.

jules mother did like jules while her father was here, she would care for her and show sympathy for her even loving her.

since her father slowly became more interested in jules her mother started to fall, her father payed for attention to jules and would always spend his time and money on her, he even signed a contract that if he was to die his businesses and money would fall under her name.

his mother wouldn't get a penny.

funny right?

her father wanted everything for jules, he wanted her to seek a higher education and to become successful, thats whats jules tried to do until he disappeared, thats where things fell apart and she went into the ward.

as they said 'she was unsafe'

jules did notice how her father would only revolve the world around jules, he even moved out of his and her mothers shared room into one of the rooms in the house.

she felt like she was his sun and his mother was only the dusk of the night.

she felt guilty, and that only showed how her mother felt that she was like her father.

like a split image she supposed

jules gained the courage to walk in and imagined many different scenarios in her head, the door closed behind her and her shoes slipped of her feet.

"julianna" her full name was called out towards the kitchen.

her mother rarely used her full name but the scenarios that she prepared for could never be the one she saw.

her father stood against the counter drinking water and staring at jules.

her father was here.

jules father was infront of her drinking water.

she couldn't peep a word, it was almost like her world came crashing again, "julie" her father whispered and he placed the glass on the countertop.

the girl shook her head slowly and she backed up,"no,no your not here you gone stop it!" she grabbed her hands in her hair

"julie its me come on stop it your being silly" he stepped closer to his daughter holding out his hands.