𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

——————

                                   -——————                           CHAPTER EIGHT                        "  ⁽ ⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ⁾ "

-——————
                       CHAPTER EIGHT
" ⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ "

agony is one word that can describe jules emotions.

she was shocked to say the most but she couldn't do anything, she in-fact did stay with sarah only for the couple of minutes then left.

and still rafe never left jules head, not even once.

and she despised it although she watched him murder and innocent life and the smile that flashed in her head she still felt like he did no wrong, the opposite of what sarah thought.

she switched off her phone ignoring the dozen messages that filled her phone the thought of the events that happened just hours ago she couldn't hold in it in anymore.

so again jules resorted to the pills that made her feel just the slightest okay.

they were empty.

there was only six pills that laid in the small packet and she took them in three days. Eventually she knew she couldn't rely on them but it was only just this time and it wouldn't happen again.

maybe if she took it once more she could never rely on them again and her mother couldn't know a thing.

jules remembers the day like the back of her hand, the way she walked home high of her mind and the drugs that filled her body make her feel weak. she never got help she only got tourture, they made her feel embarrassed and ashamed but really she just wanted support and she never got that.

the words they spoke to her telling her what a disappointment she is to her family and how much pain her mother is going through, it was almost like she wanted to take just the right amount to overdose.

ha.

she couldn't do that and she wouldn't jules had to stay and be alive to support her friends. even if her father returned he would sill find faith in her and want her to be there with him.

just once more then ill stop

again she told herself that as she found herself at the familiar trailer door.

the smell of strong weed came off into the air.

two small knocks she left, and standing there for almost a minute the recognisable brunette drug dealer was infront her eyes.