𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

——————

                                   -——————                          CHAPTER SEVEN                         ⁽ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ʷᵒⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁾

                                   -——————
                          CHAPTER SEVEN
                         ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ʷᵒ ʸᵒᵘ

the sound of ringing started to go off again, jules groaned from the noise in her ears.

"turn the fucking thing off!" her mothers voice shouted, it must of been loud if she heard it since her room was at the top floor.

her eyes looked around as she grabbed her phone, all the missed calls and text's appeared one after another.

she swiftly opened sarah's chats reading all the texts about her father and he has taken herself and john b in a plane and to come immediately.

she was shocked to least but jules hurried grabbing her phone and shoes as she lost balance sliding them one.

she hurried as quick as she could grabbing her keys.

"where you of too" her mother called from the long hallway, "um to help pope with his father's restaurant place" she responded unlocking the front door.

"okay well don't be too late need you to help me out later" her mother called.

jules never gave her mum an awnser as she was out the door and in her car, she sped to the location sarah shared with her, she was nervous and jules knew what her father was like he almost favourited sarah out of rafe and wheezie and ward was an scary person, he could do anything he wanted and get away with it.

the car pulled along the runway and she saw pope and the other running away, she switched of her car leaving the door open and yelled to the group "guys where are you going" her voice raised in panic.

"jules" john b yelled to the girl she saw sarah standing with him and ward was stepping closer to the two, "jules you need to get out of here" sarah insisted looking between her and ward "jules what are you doing here" the old man questioned.

sirens started to approach the group and ward started to laugh, the car stopped and the sheriff peterkin got out walking fast toward them "oh thank god your here" ward shook his head, he started to walk towards the sheriff and she held her gun so tight it could almost snap.

"susan i told you he lost his mind" ward raised his voice scoffing. " put your hands behind your back" she spoke pointing her gun at ward. jules was frightened to say the least but something felt wrong like this wasn't gonna end here. "i'd do what she said" ward said giving a smirk to the group of three "she's talking to you" jules stammered inching closer to sarah. "your under arrest for the murder of big john routledge" her face scrunched up and she grabbed his arms placing them behind his head.