𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬?

——————

                                    ——————                            CHAPTER NINE                      ⁽ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʸ ˡⁱᵉˢ ⁾

                                    ——————
CHAPTER NINE
                     ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉᵗˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʸ ˡⁱᵉˢ

ONE MORE TIME, the constant three words that run inside jules head.

it was funny that she told herself that but couldn't stop taking the small pills that helped her ever so desperately, it was mainly used as a distraction from the hurt and brokenness from her friends.

not once have they checked up on the girl, well sarah always did but recently she became quiet, jules went by to visit the pouges but they told her to stay back and she looked kind of ill.

so that caused jules to 'change'.

well not as much as you think, her small peculiar face had just the tiniest of more makeup and her arm had finally got a tattoo, some say to get a tattoo thats meaniful so you don't regret it but jules did want to forget it, it was a mistake.

the words that rafe would tell her daily fell permanently on her tanned skin.

'ill love you till our light in shown"

those words meant so much to her, the constant reminder now stuck on her mind and casual stares at her arm left her wondering about the where abouts of the boy, she missed him but she mostly missed her friends by having the comfort of someone who just could understand you but of course they never thought jules was strong enough.

it was obvious they thought she would fall back into the slow depression of drugs if they caused her too much stress.

but jules was getting better.

just one last time and she will stop.

jules just needed comfort and her friends weren't there but neither was the love of her mother mor her father, her mother hasn't been to the home in weeks,she had no idea where she could find her self but she knew she would come running back in days.

it felt almost free to not feel suffocated in your own home, unless her mother was actually suffocating her jules could breath, and the smell of the clean and breeze of the ocean fell around the house but again the loneliness lingered around her.