𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

——————-

———————CHAPTER ELEVEN ⁽ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ⁾

———————
CHAPTER ELEVEN
⁽ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ⁾

regret was swallowing jules up, she wanted him so badly but its almost like she was betraying her friends when the matter of fact they didnt give two shits about her.

they haven't spoken to her in months and ever since the death of sarah and john b they went completely quiet.

it hurt her she can say that but it also led her into the phase she wanted to forget.

barry became her personal helper, he would constantly supply her with the drugs she needed and he would most of course get paid for it.

she had no other reason to spend her money, and her fathers business was thriving.

jules felt completely alone, its almost like she wanted the comfort of rafe, so she did just that and over the couple of weeks her time was spent with him.

jules walked around the house of the camerons, it quiet almost dull, she walked up the stairs to the room she knew so dearly and knocked twice,

"come in" the voice called

she went in staring at the boy who sat at the end of the bed "rafe" she spoke up - feeling the nerves settle in.

he looked up running his hand through his hair

"whats wrong - what happened julie" he spoke having his head tilted.

she shook her head sending him a warm smile "nothing im okay i just wanted to spend time with you thats all" she ushered his worries away as she slipped beside him placing her hands resting in her lap.

"i cant really do that right now jules i have to go" he spoke turning his head away from her.

she was confused "right okay thats fine" she nodded her head "ill be back soon just dont wait up okay" rafe placed a quick kiss on her head letting his hand fall in her hair and wrapping his behind her ear.

and jules just got that funny feeling again.

"i wont try" she let a laugh out.

he quickly smiled and walked away letting the door shut behind him, and his footsteps only got quiet.

jules felt nothing completely nothing, she enjoyed every moment with rafe but she felt as if she would enjoy her time with her friends just a tiny bit more.

she missed the feeling of having fun countless of days with them and suddenly they just disappeared out of her life when she needed them most.

jules started to over think- her mind was racing and it was filling with emotions - it hurt her, she scurried to her feet searching for her bag that laid in rafes room god somewhere.

her eyes settled over the bag that was hidden behind the chair and she instantly pulled out the things inside searching for the small baggie that filled with pills.

she hurried to open them placing three onto her tongue and swallowing them without water, she hasn't done that before but she couldn't manage any longer, she placed the white powder along rafes small dresser and placed one finger on her nostril.

as soon at the powder hit her body jules felt alive, like her body could finally relax and she could breath.

she slowly sunk to floor hugging her knees up to her body, she really had nobody besides rafe and it hit her she was really alone.

the drugs became more addictive over time her friends left her and her being with rafe- although rafe had completely stopped cocaine he sometimes had his faults leading to a relapse but recently he had begun to stop, she was proud of him so proud of how far he had become she didn't want him to know what she was doing.

it shocked her he didn't know she was doing it, her body went ore pale her her skin became more skinnier.

but overtime jules would tell her self it would be the last time and she would stop, but it happend every single day and she couldn't stop.

but if she told herself just one last time maybe she would feel guilty enough to stop.

jules awoke from her sleep, she was on the floor shaking, her body felt numb.

rafe had yet returned to her but it was only six so she wasn't suprised.

her phone went off over n over again making her aggravated by the noise.

she grabbed it searching for the awnser to the problem only to be left in shock, her mother called her twice leaving a text to silence the phone.

roseelyn
jules its me im home and there is someone here for you who i think you would love to see come home now.
10 minutes ago -

she was suprised her mother even returned at this point since she had months without any contact, so even though she wanted nothing more to ingore her mother and wait for rafe she grabbed her stuff and rushed out the home.

she didnt text rafe about her whereabouts as she supposed she would be back before he even noticed she was gone.

but things dont always turn out that way when your a castillo.

bella speaks!
guys am i
back? who knows.
just wanted to update so i dont leave u guys hanging, i feel like this chapter is pretty shit pls ingore the language 😀😀 but next chapter should be better.

thank you for the voting and comments i really do appreciated it ily!

vote and comment!!