𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭!

disclaimer!
before starting this chapter from now on jules addiction to drugs/ pills are coming back up since season one is starting to end. she will get further and further into drugs so please if you are triggered i recommend not continuing this story! thank u!

                                    ———————

                                   ———————                              CHAPTER FIVE                          ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?⁾

                                   ———————
                              CHAPTER FIVE
                          ⁽ᵒ ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁱᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵘʳᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?

walking down the familiar pathway she once over took long ago jules found herself at the man she knew ever so well.

barry.

her and barry had a good relationship though they often did fuck before she was sent away as she couldn't pay the debts he said there was other ways she could repay him.

and sex was all he could think about, so knowing jules state and mind a year ago she happily took the other just not mentioning anything to rafe, he never found out and she never will tell rafe about the occasion. though she did notice the motorcycle outside the small trailer and loud shouts hanging around inside.

jules could help but found herself entering the trailer and seeing rafe and barry arguing, one thing quickly led to another and rafe ended up on the floor groaning in pain "barry back the fuck off" she yelled rushing to rafes side "ah look who it is miss castillo" he chuckled stepping towards the girl "where have you been jules haven't seen you since you went to the coo coo place" he spoke spitting out a laugh.

the coo coo place was he serious he had no reason to bring it up and again another person calling her crazy like she didn't hear it everyday.

"fuck off you dont know shit barry" she glanced at him then focusing on the groaning boy "dont get cocky jules we all know you still owe me my debt" hep spoke bending down to the girl "not here barry" she scoffed helping rafe up "im fine-im fine seriously" he shoved her off, she looked around seeing the familiar coke and weed but not the pills that layed on the side.

she never once remembered those ever being there, it was tempting for sure but jules knew she couldn't touch them but it was almost like she had no control on hiding them in her pockets, she badly wanted to put them back though she couldn't help it and what bad could it do

one last time couldn't hurt right?

"i told you rafe you either get my money or i take it in other ways" he stood up to rafe leaning up to his face.