Back Story of Dara

In the silent battles fought within the confines of her heart, Dara grappled with a devastating reality—she was diagnosed with a terminal illness. The doctors had delivered the grim news, leaving Dara to confront the limited time she had left on this earth.

Torn between the desire to spend every precious moment with Benedict and the agony of burdening him with her impending fate, Dara chose to keep her illness a secret. They had built a life filled with love, dreams, and shared aspirations, and the thought of shattering their world weighed heavily on her.

As the days slipped away, Dara cherished each moment with Benedict, making memories that she knew would be all he had left. The love between them deepened, and with every passing day, the weight of her unspoken truth grew heavier. She wanted to tell Benedict, to share the pain that threatened to engulf her, but the fear of breaking his spirit held her back.

Then came the day when Dara, faced with the harsh reality of her deteriorating health, made a heart-wrenching decision. In a desperate attempt to shield Benedict from the impending grief, she chose to undergo him to memory suppression. It was a painful sacrifice, one that required her to erase not only the beautiful memories they had shared but also the knowledge of her looming departure.

As the procedure unfolded, Dara felt a profound ache in her heart. With each passing moment, she watched Benedict's memories slip away, including the moments of joy, laughter, and love they had built together. Her own memories of their shared happiness became casualties of this heart-wrenching choice.

In the aftermath of the memory suppression, Dara faced the cruel irony of her decision. As Benedict struggled to piece together the fragments of his life, she silently bore the weight of her impending departure. The love that once thrived in their shared memories now lingered in the shadows, a bittersweet reminder of what was lost.

Dara continued to support Benedict through his recovery, all the while grappling with the knowledge that her time was running out. The pain of her terminal illness intensified, and she found solace only in the enduring love she harbored for Benedict—a love that transcended memories and time, even in the face of an inevitable farewell."

As Dara's health began to show signs of improvement, the once-faint flicker of hope transformed into a blazing beacon. The doctors, against all odds, discovered a breakthrough cure for her terminal illness. The news reverberated through the hospital, filling the corridors with an air of celebration and gratitude.

Benedict, immersed in his therapy sessions to unlock the suppressed memories, was oblivious to the recent turn of events regarding Dara's health. His sessions were challenging, filled with moments of frustration and confusion. The memories resisted resurfacing, creating a tumultuous inner struggle for Benedict.

Meanwhile, Dara's gradual recovery allowed her to witness Benedict's journey from a distance. She observed him enduring the therapy sessions she herself had initiated, the consequences of her desperate act to protect him from the pain of their shared past. Guilt gnawed at her, but she knew that the cure for her illness had been the only choice for a chance at a future together.

One day, as Benedict sat in his therapy room, wrestling with the fragments of his forgotten memories, Dara mustered the strength to visit him. Weak but determined, she entered the room, where he met his parents and relatives yet him not recognizing her.