Chapter 2

Happy Reading!

After they step out of the room with their son, they immediately go to the office of their niece to get some information about what is the real condition of Benedict. Both of them are nervous for it's because it is their first time to hear such a condition like that.

"How can I help you, Ma'am, Sir?" the nurse asked them happily, she smiled at us upon showing up in front of her desk. She's quite gentle and nice in aura, she looks soft and pure. As she continues to observe the nurse, she makes her uncomfortable with the way she looks, too intimidating.

I went back to myself when my husband gripped my hand softly. "You're looking at the nurse for too long hon. You're making her uncomfortable." my husband whispers.

I look back at the nurse and my husband is telling the truth. The nurse looks pale, I turn my glimpse to the hand of the girl, it's shaking uncontrollably. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

I did it again. Why can't I remove that habit though? Observing other people without their consent.

I laughed and opened my eyes; I tried my best to look calm and smile at the nurse. "I just want to ask if Dr. Greveland is in his office?" trying not to laugh at our condition right now.

I look at my husband and like what I thought, he is surpassing his laughter. His face is red as well as his ears, he is also biting his lower lips and continues to fake coughs.

Cute. She is my husband.

*****

I turn my look to the nurse waiting for her response. She just continues to look at me nervously. I let out a deep breath and tapped my husband's shoulder.

My wife has an intimidating aura, and the way she forces herself to act nice is such a good sight to look at. After she tapped my shoulder, she immediately went behind my back and pushed me softly forward.

I look at the nurse and smile at her. "Sorry for that Miss, my wife is just worried about our son's condition. Is Dr. Greveland at his office?" I ask and secretly hold the hand of my wife, intertwining it with my hand.

I know that she is kind of upset about it. She doesn't have a gentle appearance; she looks like one of the Amazonas. Well, my amazon.

"Well Sir and Ma'am, he told me earlier that he doesn't want to be disturbed right now for it's because he is reviewing the case of an important patient," she said nervously. She still smiles at me nervously even if she's kind of scared.

Okay, that's quite odd. "Well, my niece just told us that we can disturb him anytime," I said to her. The nurse just countlessly nods her head. "Okay Sir, I'll just call him-"

"No need." I look at my wife who just went in front while she was talking to someone on the phone. Well, I know who is she talking to.

The nurse immediately turned pale upon hearing what my wife said making me silently laugh. She has the power to scare somebody by just talking.

"It's okay Erika, you can let them in. They are the parents of my important case, just let them in." my niece said while he was on loudspeaker. My wife thanked him, put her phone inside her, and looked at the nurse. "Well, can we go inside?" my wife asks her and she just nods her head.

My wife turned her back to the nurse and rolled her eyes in front of me making me smile. I just held her hand and tugged her inside the office, not looking at the nurse who just had a taste of the savageness of my wife.