Secret

After a few moments, we get over our little make out session.

I realize I can't live without him. I know that seems dramatic but it's true. I love myself so much when he's with me. I don't want that to go away.

my thoughts turn serious.

"We need to talk...about us." I say.

"Go for it." He still has a hint of a smile, his cheeks are slightly stained red.

"I want to be with you. Really bad."

He sighs, his good mood evaporating. "It'll be hard."

"I know." I reply.

"You know I want you to. So much so that it's all I can think about." His face is torn.

"So, you've never had a secret lover." The air lighting a bit. "Do you want one?" He asks.

I basically have a boyfriend.

I mean, nobody knows about it, but still.

Mother has been prying for answers. I'm not surprised. I tell her that Xander has taken a slight liking to me, and we could be friends. Just like I new she would, she got her hopes up. She thinks that now that I have a connection with a royal we could move up on the poverty line. I mean we already have with this house.

I've been baking constantly. I love it. This free time has given me time to experiment with some other things I've wanted to do. I've tried painting, I'm really bad at it though.

After Xander left, he promised me he would come see me as soon as he could get out.

My ears have been awaiting the ring of the doorbell since.