Chapter 1- Horrible Night

Naomi pov

I wake up to the annoying sound and constant blaring of my alarm. Sitting up, all the memorys of last night come back to me in rush!. "Ugghhh" I groan as remember the horrible run in i had with my 'ex'. Getting up I walk ever so slowly into the bathroom and look into the full length mirror. My natural tight curls are all over my head, my dark brown eye are still heavy with sleep, my nose looks fatter but that always happen when i wake up from sleep, my plump lips with a piercing on the bottom left side looks full and lushes. My eyes then Goes father down and i look at my body. Im not the slimmest person, but im not fat either, im just right with my C cup Breast , relatively flat stomach, wide hips, and a nice little butt. Im not going to say im beautiful, but im cute. After looking over my self, I start my morning routine.Turning on my radio, I hear one of my favorite songs by K michelle Hard to Do playing. Singing along i get in the shower washing all the necessary places before i get out. I dry off and start brushing my teeth. Once im done i go to my nice size walk in closet. "What to wear today?" I ask out loud to my self. I settle with a simple tight white halter top, tight skinny jeans with rips,and white wedges. I put on my jewelry that ties the outfit together and Grab my keys. Time to start my day.

A/N And just something to start you off so you can get a visual of naomi and how she thinks. Next chapter will be in Dominicks Pov. Comment and tell my how im doing and dont forget to vote!!☺☺