official

Naomi pov

"STOP BEFORE I BUST MY ASS" I screamed at nicky as he danced in circles around me. I was still getting use to being back on skates and he wasnt helping.
He grabs my arms , wrapping them around his big and broad shoulders.I lean in even more, inhaling his masculine scent.
"Im sorry darling " he says, pecking my lips.
"Mmhmn" i reply, completely dazed by his soft wonderful lips.

After awhile the skating gets boring and im ready to go home and cuddle with MY man.
Nicky went to gather our shoes and we were ready to go.

"Did you have fun darling" he asked
"Yes i actually did once i was use to the skates again" i replied
"Thats great!,... What do you want to do now darling"? He asked. Home is the first thing that came to my mind. Its been awhile since i had some fun and after a nice and suttle date, i feel Nicky needs some rewarding.
"Lets go home" i said
"Are you sure"? He asks. I nod my head.
"Whatever you want darling" he said.

Dominick pov

Naomie attacked my lips as soon as we entered the apartment with no warning. 'So shes in that kind of mood' i think to myself. I pick her up by here thighs and carry her back to the room.
We momentarily come up for air and just stare into eachothers eyes. I felt like i was looking into her soul and she was looking into mine. I knew i had found the one and i was never letting go. She was mine forever.

I gently lay her on the bed.
"Are you sure you want to do this" I ask, wanting to hear conformation before we took the next step to no return.
"Yes" she says while looking me in my eyes.

I waste no time ,hungrily kissing her like its my last time. I pull her shirt up and off, and let my eyes fall to her beautiful chocolate mounds. I unbuckle her bra as i pepper light kisses down her chest. As soon as the bra is gone , i waste no time taking a chocolate peek into my mouth. She moans out in pleasure as she arches her back, giving the other one the same attention, i start to kiss lower and lower.

Naomie

Nickys sinful lips were wrecking havoc on my body. He starts getting lower and licks my navel as he unbuttons my pants and i slide them down and kick them off along with my panties. He takes my legs and spreads them wide apart and gazes down at me.
"Your so beautiful down here darling"
his husky voice says, making me moan out and lift up my hips for some type of contact to ease the throbbing of my core. He takes his time and take one long lick of my slit, making me grab a fistful of sheets.
"Your so juicy and wet baby" he says and goes to town on my poor kitty ( A/n i hate the p word so this is my little substitute) I haven't experienced this much pleasure in ..well never. My ex was horrible with oral. But nicky,he took his time pleasuring me. Making sure i get the full effect. He dips he tongue inside of me making my hips jolt up off the bed. He wraps he arm around my legs and waist, holding me down and forcing me to take what he was giving. His name fell from my lips endlessly as he ran his tongue back up to my clit and started to make figure eights. I lost all control and convulsed underneath him as he slurped up all i was giving. He made his was up my body and kissed me hungrily as i undid his pants and kicked them down . i grabbed his manhood and my hand and began to stroak him as we kissed . He clenches up and groan as he squeezed my breast, giving them more attention. I was done with the foreplay and i was ready for him to be inside me. I spread my legs as far as they could go, leaving myself completely open him. His fisted his cock up and down my slit, making me drip even more. In one final breath he plunges inside of me , electing moans from both of our lips.
"Fuck darling, your so tight and wet baby" dominick says, making me juice up even more as he pounds my kitty.
"Faster baby, ohh my godd, pound my shit" i yell out as nicky follows my every command.
Flipping us over his back against the head board
"Ride me baby" he commends, smacking my ass and making me moan. I start to bounce up down his rod, taking as much as i could because nicky was no where near a small or average size man.
Putting his hand on my ass he moves me up and down faster, pushing up as i go down. He pulls me down into an earth shattering kiss as he began to pound my kitty again.
"Oh my god baby, I'm going to cum" i yell as i start to convulse for the second time tonight around him. I was in a peaceful daze as he continued to go to work on me. In one final plunge , he cums inside of me.

He pulls me to his chest as we just lay there trying to catch our breath.
"We didn't use a condom" i say out loud.
"I dont care darling, you was go have my kids he eventually" he says, completly serious.
I just close my eyes and fall into a well needed deep sleep.

I awaken to the smell of food and an empty bed. I stand up to stretch and almost fall back down. When i was sure my legs were stable, i limped to the bathroom to relieve myself and get rid of my morning breath. As i pass the mirror, i stop and look myself. I was surprised at the women staring back me. She looked so fulfilled and happy. I had a spark in my eyes that i havent seen in a long time. I was genuinely happy.

I do my duties and then make my way down the hallway. I walk into the kitchen and see Dominick in nothing but boxers setting the table. He looks up.
"Finally shes awake" he says with a smile and i giggle but walk to him.
He embraces me in a hug and gives me a kiss while giving my ass a squeeze.
"Sit down and eat darling" he says.
I take a seat and digg in.
"This is amazing, i didn't know you could
Cook" i say.
"Yea, its another one of my amazing qualities" he says with a smirk.
"Shutup. What time is it?" i ask , suddenly remembering that i had work today.
He looks at his phone.
"Its 9:05" he says and jump up.
"I gotta get ready for work i say as i rush down the hallway to take a quick shower and get dressed.

A/n i am so sorry i haven't been updating, I've just had some stuff going on but rest assure its all taking care of and i will be trying to do an update every week!❤
Like/Comment/Vote