Your Mine!

Naomi pov

I woke to the smell of food. Sitting up i realized i was still in the couch. I walk into the kitchen and see a very muscular Dominick shirtless, cooking and humming a toon. It was a very, very beautiful site. Sensing me staring, he turns around. "GoodMorning.. Well afternoon darling" he said waking over to me , pecking my lips. "Goodafternoon" i reply blushing. "What are you doing today " he asks
"Nothing probably, its my day off and usually i just chill in the house or if im feeling up to it , i might go out" i say
"Ooh, who do you go out with?" he ask
"Myself"
"You dont have any friends you meet up with darling" he asks , looking at me confused.
"No, i dont have friends, thats why i dont like to go out really"
"Why dont you have any friends" he asks.
"What is this, 20 questions?" i reply, getting a little irritated.
"My bad darling, just wanting to know more about my girl" he says and i instantly feel a little bad for snapping at him.
"No, im sorry, its just a touchy subject for me. The one person i thought was my 'Bestfriend" , i caught fucking my Boyfriend in my Bathroom " I tell him, looking down at my feet. He lifts my chin up and stare in my eyes. "Im sorry that you had to go through that but im not sorry it happened, because then you wouldn't be right here with me" he says, looking into my eyes. We start to lean in to eachother and gently placed his lips onto mine. We start off with light pecks but then that lead into a heated full on make out session. He picked me up and sat me on top of the counter, snaking his hands up my shirt he grabs my breast and gives them a full squeeze through my bra. Panting and moaning i grip the back of his neck, grinding my wet core against his hard on. He let out a grunt and pulls my shirt up, pulls a breast out of my bra, and starts to suck on my nipple, moaning out his name i pull at his hair as he switchs breast . He lets my nipple go with a wet POP and we look eachother in the eye out of breath " As much as I would love to take you hard against this counter, i want our first time to be special because you deserve that" he says. That just turns me on more but i understand what he is saying and it makes me feel great to know he cares that deeply and appreciate my body. Nodding my head in understatement, i peck his lips one more time and hop down from the counter, going into the bathroom to clean myself up.

Dominick pov

You won't believe how much will power it took to stop. Those full perky breast with chocolate chip peaks. Im going to need a cold shower, if i wanna continue to funtion right today. "Im going to take a shower in your guest bathroom " i yell out. "Thats alright but do you have a change of clothes?" she yells back out from her room. " Yea, in my trunk" i yell back. Its always good to carry back up things. Never know what situations you might get in. Going outside and getting my clothes from my trunk i go back into the apartment building and make my way back up to Naomis floor. I get on the elevator and as the doors are closing i hear some yell out 'Hold the door'. Holding the door, a nice looking women walks into the elevator. "What floor?" i ask. "The 8th please" she replys."Same floor as me" i say and she smiles. "Im sorry if im being to straight foward but ,can i have your number?" she asks, shocking me. I sober up and reply. "Im sorry but i have a girlfriend that i dont plan on leaving anytime soon, thats actually who im going to see now" she gives me a small smile.
"Well i tried " she says and i laugh . The elevator stops and we get out, as i start walking to Naomis apartment, i notice the girl walking in the same direction. Stopping at naomi door , i knock because i forgot the keys. Looking behind me i see the girl standing there . "you go out with naomi?" she asks. "Yea, who are you to her"? I ask, confused. Just then the door swung open to reveal a shocked Naomi. "Kira?!" she every thing but yelled. Standing there looking confused, i ask. "Who is she darling "
"My ex bestfriend who slept with my boyfriend" she says in a angry tone. Ooooohhhh here comes the drama

A/n well i had to add some drama and spice to make everything nice lol but yeaa, sorry for the late update, no excuse but laziness lol

Comment/Vote/Share