Surprise!

Niomie pov.

Dinner went great with Nicky's parents and they loved me like he said they would. Right now I was on my way to my doctors appointment for my annual check up. Pulling up to the clinic, i get out my car and enter the place. I walk up to the receptionist and give her my name, and she tells me to take a seat and a doctor would be with me in a moment. Sitting down I check and see if I had any text or calls from Nicky. He has an very important meeting today so I wasn't surprised when I found none.
"Niomie Jennings?" I hear a nurse say
"Follow me " she says turning around and leading me into the back.

Pregnant. I'm pregnant. I don't know how to feel right now. I mean I'm not stupid, I know we wasn't using protection and I knew it would happen but damn.  Sitting in my car zoned out I barely heard my phone ringing . Pulling out my phone I see it's Nicky calling me.
" Hello?" I answer.
"Hey darling , how did your appointment go?" He asks.
"It went good, I have some new for you though." I say .
"What wrong darling?" He ask .
"I'm pregnant" I just blurt out.
"YESSS, IM Going To Be a Dad" I hear Nicky scream out .
"I'm on my way home now, meet me at my place , I love you" he say , hanging up right after.
Did this nigga just say he love me?!!

Dominick pov.

I rush home ready to get everything ready for Niomie to get here. Little did she know she was letting her apartment go and moving in with me. I do really love her and even though I kind of happened quickly, It just feels right and I wouldn't change a thing. And now she was giving me a child and my love for her grew even more. All I could do was smile.

Hiii you guys, long time no see right??😂 I'm sorry but life has grabbed me up and now that I have graduated highschool, started college and work, I'm still maneuvering and trying to get the handle on being a successful adult. But I'm back and better and ready to finally finish this book💃🏿😋🤗