Chapter Three - Boyfriend?

Jamie's POV
"I still can't believe you took her home last Friday and didn't sleep with her," Trevor says. I roll my eyes.

Leave it to Trevor to think about something like that.

"I didn't sleep with her because I know she doesn't actually like me that way. It was just the booze talking. Plus, if I did that, she would have pushed me further away and I'd definitely lose the bet." I explain. Trevor shrugs.

"I mean, sure, she was drunk, but sometimes people are more truthful while drunk."

"Yeah, but we don't know for certain if she was either telling the truth or if she's more horny when she's drunk." Mason adds.

"The man's got a point," I say, nodding to Mason.

"Even if that's how she is, she still only went for you, Jimmy. She could have gone for me or Mason, but she went for you which means she likes you." Trevor explains. I shake my head.

"I still don't know about that, Z. Plus, if I mention it to her, she'll definitely deny everything that happened on Friday."

"I'd still talk to her anyways, Jimmy." Mason says with a shrug. I sigh.

"Fine. I'll talk to her after practice today,"

Elle's POV
After practice, I walk out of the Power Players locker room and bump into Jamie, dropping my phone on the floor.

"Sorry about that, Elle. Let me get your phone for you," Jamie says.

"No. It's fine. I can get it," I say.

We both bend down at the same time and bump heads.

"You've got a hard head, Jamie." I mutter, rubbing my forehead. Jamie laughs.

"Sorry Elle. You okay?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm good. I got a hard head like you just said," Jamie says with a smirk, handing me my phone.

"Right. Thanks for grabbing my phone for me," I say with a laugh. Jamie and I start walking out to the parking garage together and I look over at him. "So? What're you doing over here? The Power Players locker room isn't exactly on the way to the parking garage,"

"Well, I just figured I'd talk to you." Jamie replies with a shrug. I frown.

"Talk? About what?"

"I was thinking maybe about Friday night? If you're okay with that," Jamie replies.

I shut my eyes for a second and shake my head.

"Jamie, I don't really want to get into that right now. I was drunk. I didn't mean anything I said. Case closed,"

"Case closed? You were flirting with me, telling me I was hot." Jamie argues. I chuckle.

"Okay, and? People never mean what they say when they're drunk, Jamie. Just drop it, okay?"

"But,"

"I said drop it, Jamie!"

Jamie looks a little shocked by me shouting at him and he finally decides to drop it. He follows behind me in complete silence, most likely worried that he might say something else that sets me off.

I turn to face Jamie and stop walking. I look into his blue grey eyes and sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I just don't really wanna talk about it right now,"

"Okay. I understand. I won't talk about it then," Jamie says. I nod.

"Thank you. I appreciate it,"

We walk down to our cars and I look over at Jamie.