Authors Note

Hello my faithful readers!
I want to thank anyone who left a vote or a comment, and even those who just stuck with this book till the end! It means a lot to me!

Anyways, as you might know, this book is now over.
:(
I'm sorry to be a let down to those who wanted more Titan/Solstice, or for those who wanted a chapter about their honeymoon.
But it's for a good reason that I'm not continuing this book.

First off, this summer for me is going to be PACKED.
Like I mean, maybe one whole day of sleep and four hours with wifi connection in seven weeks. I will be away for most of it as well. So you can see how updating will be very, very difficult. And I don't want to keep you guys waiting for an update for a long time. That's never fun.

Second thing is that I will be starting to write another book.
This one is a Cinderella spin off that is sort of/mostly based off the movie that Disney released a while back. If you haven't seen it yet, that's your homework this summer: watch Disney's Cinderella. You won't be disappointed, I promise. I will be starting this book towards the end of July/start of August, it just depends on when my schedule calms down. There will be some parts in the story that I threw in there that came from my imagination, you probably will be able to tell what parts.

I don't think I need to leave a book summary down below like I did for this book because most if not everyone knows the story of Cinderella.
So you should stop by my page again when the summer is coming to a close, and I should have the first few chapters up already!
Also, go check out my first book that I wrote called Two Bows! It's set in the Lord of the Rings universe, and I have a character that goes through all these adventures with the Fellowship. Go read it!

Thanks again for you guys giving me support, its wonderful!

Bullseyes,
XXbowsandarrowsXX