1: Paper on floor

It was normal day. ISFP was with INFJ in livingroom. They watched TV. Everything was so quiet and nice untill ENTP and ESTP came.

ENTP: Hellouuu everyone what's up?

INFJ is annoyed but tries to smile.

INFJ: Hello.

ISFP is smiling.

ISFP: Hello!

ENTP: Can we watch TV with with you?
ESTP: Pweaseee!!!

ISFP smiles and noded. INFJ did the same but she is very annoyed. They watched TV together for 10 minutes but then INFJ got bored so she leaved.

INFJ: Sorry guys I am little bored I will go to my room.
ENTP: Wait-

Before he even said "wait" INFJ leaved. He got very bored without her. He waited for few minutes but he couldn't watch TV anymore. He decided to leave. But INFJ was not only reason: he saw ISFP staring at ESTP so he thought it is better if he leaves them alone. He got up and saw INFJ next to the stairs.

ENTP: INFJ!! WAIT!

INFJ turned to him but there was a piece of paper she didn't saw so she stumbled on it and almost fell but ENTP caught her.

ENTP: Y-you should... Watch out!

INFJ realized that he is holding her right now and fastly moved while blushing.

INFJ: Thank you...

Looking at the floor she fastly started to walk away. ENTP caught her hand.

ENTP: Wait!

INFJ turned to him watching him in eyes.

INFJ: Yes?

ENTP is now blushing very much.

ENTP: I-... Um... Wanted to tell you something...

INFJ: What is it?

ENTP: I... Um... I am... I am embarrassed... To tell you...

INFJ: Come on!! Tell mee!!!

ENTP is now very embarrassed and is looking in floor.

ENTP: You will get mad...

INFJ: I promise I will not please tell me!!

ENTP knew that she has no idea what he wanted to tell her. He was too embarrassed. He had plan what to tell her...

ENTP: I would love to... Spend some time with you...

ENTP is now very embarrassed and is blushing. INFJ is a little surprised and is blushing but smiles.

INFJ: Sure!

ENTP is very surprised and in disbeilif he slowly looked at her eyes. She is still smiling.

ENTP: I thought that you... Hate me...?

INFJ: No. I don't hate you. You are just annoying sometimes.

She is smiling.

ENTP was extreamly happy right now. He couldn't beilive. At that time ENTJ came to INFJ and whispered something in her ear. INFJ nodded and ENTJ walked away. ENTP was curious what he said to INFJ but before he could ask INFJ said something.

INFJ: ENTP, I need to help ENTJ with something. I promise we can spend some time together later. We can watch a movie or go out. Okay?

ENTP was a little jealous right now but he smiles.

ENTP: Sure! Bye INFJ!!!
INFJ: Bye!!

INFJ is now in ENTJ's room. There are ISFJ, ENTJ and ENFP.

ENTJ: So we are here becouse I need help. I need help from girls! It is very importnant...
ISFJ: Omg you have girlfriend???
ENTJ: NO!