8: The funniest love story

ENTP is little worried for INFJ these days. She is only in her room sitting on her bed. He knocked in door then walked in.
He saw INFJ doing yoga, again.

ENTP: INFJ last 4 days I walked in your room 4 times and all of those 4 times you were doing yoga.
INFJ: Hahaha yes... I just love spending time doing it...
ENTP: Then pretend I am yoga and spend some time with me!

INFJ is smiling. She paused the video she imitatet.

INFJ: I will spend time with you, I promise.
ENTP: There must be some reason you are doing it. People are usually doing yoga to avoid stress.
INFJ: It's okay nothing is wrong...
ENTP: I have a feeling that you are keeping silent and avoid to show your emotions.
INFJ: Then become feeler.

This joke was really funny to ENTP but he decided to stay serious.

ENTP: Tell me what's going on.
INFJ: Nothing I'm fine.
ENTP: "I'm fine" or "I'm okay" is most common lie. Tell me.
INFJ: Fine. I am doing yoga beccouse of stress.
ENTP: What caused that stress?

INFJ kept silent on this.

ENTP: Listen, if you don't tell me I can't help you.
INFJ: You don't have to help me...
ENTP: But I want to!
INFJ: Fine... These days I am so angry becouse of... Some people...
ENTP: What people?
INFJ: From high school... They didn't love me... I saw them...
ENTP: What are their names?
INFJ: I would tell you, but I don't remember. I tried my best to forgot them.
ENTP: What did they tell you?

INFJ is again silent. ENTP saw that she doesn't really want to say it. He hugged her.

ENTP: It's okay. You can tell me when you are comfortable, okay?
INFJ: I am doing yoga becouse of anxiety the most... Don't tell anyone this...
ENTP: I won't tell anyone, don't worry. Do you wanna talk about something?
INFJ: Sure!
ENTP: About what should we talk?
INFJ: I don't know... What's new?
ENTP: Nothing's new...
INFJ: Heyy like that song!!
ENTP: Oh yes that song Nothing's new.
INFJ: Hey remember that INTJ?
ENTP: Yes, from elementary school. He went in same class as us.
INFJ: ENFP likes him... And by what she said me that happend, he likes her too.

In that moment ENFP quickly opened the doors of her room and quickly runned to her bed and hugged her.

INFJ: What happend, dear?
ENFP: I am so so embarrassed.
INFJ: Tell me everything, I will listen.
ENFP: OH I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE PERSON LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE! But wait, ENTP is here too...
INFJ: It's okay. I already know what are you gonna talk about. About him. And ENTP knows him.
ENFP: Oh yea I just remembered... You said mr that before too...

ENTP is just staring at ENFP.

ENFP: What's wrong?
ENTP: Do you really like INTJ?
ENFP: Yes.

ENTP is still just staring at her.

INFJ: Tell us what happend.
ENFP: So I called you before, I said you that he said me that my natural hair is prettier than straight-
ENTP: He said WHAT?
ENFP: He said that my natural wavy hair is prettier than straight.
ENTP: WHAT?!
ENFP: What's wrong with that? Does he tell that to girls he hate??
ENTP: Oh no... The opposite girl...
ENFP: OMG REALLY?
ENTP: He is litteraly my best friend!! I mean ESTP is too but still INTJ is from elementary school. He never EVER complimented ANYONE. Sometimes only me becouse I was his only friend. He definitly didn't change from then.
ENFP: If that what are you saying is true, then he likes me too?
ENTP: YES!

Before ENFP could react INFJ spoke.

INFJ: Let's not comment what happend before. ENFP what happend after I received call from you?
ENFP: So I was walking and I sat in one cafe. I was alone. Then ENTJ and INFP came and they asked if they could sit with me-
INFJ: WHAT?
ENTP: ARE THEY DATING??
ENFP: Then INTJ came and it seemed like he knows ENTJ and ENTJ asked him to sit with us and he sat next to ME. And he asked same question like you: "are you dating". INFP and ENTJ blushed and they said that they are just hanging out. I don't beilive them.
INFJ: Haha ENFP remember that before few days?
ENFP: Yes... It worked... ISFJ did well. But now let's go back in story. So then I was embarrassed and I only looked at the floor. I thinked of worst things that could happend and then I started daydreaming. I didn't blink. Then INFP asked me if I am okay I said that I am and it's just daydreaming. INTJ was just staring at me. I femt so embarrassed and I said that I need to go.
INFJ: Oh...
ENTP: Did he... Follow you...?
ENFP: I DON'T KNOW.

ENFP grabbed her head with both her hands. She really doesn't know what to do. INFJ and ENTP are just staring at her.

ENFP: Don't stare at me like that... It reminds me of INTJ...
ENTP: I just can't beilive this... This is the funniest love story ever...

ENFP slowly looked at him.

ENFP: Love story??
ENTP: Don't act like you don't already know. He is definitly into you.
ENFP: If you say so... I don't think anyone can be into me...
ENTP: Well you should stop beiliving in that becouse he likes you. I can confirm that.
INFJ: I think that too... Why would he follow you if he doesn't like you?
ENFP: Honestly I have no idea.
INFJ: Well I have. He liked you.
ENFP: Imagine that he doesn't. That he likes me only as a friend. And I confess to him. And he rejects me.
ENTP: Hey now you are litteraly becoming INFJ.

INFJ is laughing.

INFJ: Yes, you are overthinking just like me.
ENFP: But this is important!! I have to overthink!!!
INFJ: No, it is not importnant. You just met him. You spoke like 20 words with him.
ENTP: Wait, INFJ I didn't ask you: when did they met?
INFJ: A day before yesterday.
ENTP: WHAT?? I THOUGHT THEY KNOW EACH OTHER FOR LONGER...
INFJ: No... ENFP accidentaly crashed in him. That's how they met.

On this ENTP had to laugh. He just imagined how it looked like. And ENFP noticed that. She was extreamly annoyed by that.

ENFP: Well... That's normal way to meet people...
ENTP: It is normal way to meet people in movies.

ENFP is so annoyed by this. ENTP is surprised but he is still laughing. INFJ couldn't hold the laugh too.

ENFP: Then we will be like in movies.
INFJ: Don't worry. You have time to meet him. But you know what's importnant now?
ENFP: What?
INFJ: To ask ENTJ how date with INFP went.
ENFP: Omg yess!
INFJ: Let's call him!!

INFJ called ENTJ. He answered the call.

ENTJ: Hello.
INFJ: Hey ENTJ! I am with ENFP and ENTP, are you alone?
ENTJ: Yes I am...
INFJ: ENFP told me that you were with INFP today. TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND!!
ENTJ: Okay fine... INFP's friend was sick yesterday so she had to take care of her. We planned to hang out tomorrow. And it went well! We were walking. I talked to her about how I really like her. I think that we switched positions. She was chill and I was nervous. I don't know what that friend told her how to not be nervous but she is doing it really well. And ENFP probably told you the part when we were at cafe. INTJ came too. He was little...strange... The only thing he stared at was ENFP... Nevermind, date went well I have to go now, bye...
ENTP: Haha where do you need to go?? Don't lie you don't need to go anywhere.
ENTJ: I need to go to chat with INFP.
ENTP: Okay that's a valid reason... Bye.
ENTJ: Bye.

He hang up the call. ENFP just stared at one place. A class picture that was on INFJ's desk. No one noticed that. They were too happy becouse of fact that ENTJ and INFP were on date!

INFJ: I am so happy for them!!
ENTP: Me too!!!
INFJ: Huh it's always be to be happy when someone dates... No one expect ENFP told me anything when I started dating with you...
ENTP: We ARE dating??
INFJ: Are we?

They are now staring at each other.

ENTP: I think we are dating...
INFJ: You're right... Hey let's talk about that part of call when ENTJ said that INTJ was strange and only stared at ENFP.
ENTP: Okay but... What's wrong with ENFP...?

INFJ turned to her. ENFP was just watching that class picture on her desk without blinking. She didn't heard anything.

INFJ: ENFP...?

No response from ENFP. ENTP and INFJ are getting a little worried. Then ENTP loudly called her. She turned to them. She was now laughing she couldn't stop. She looked like she was drunk.

ENFP: Yepppiii!!
INFJ: Are you okay...?
ENFP: Hahaha people think that I am crazy when I say that you and INFP are alike.
ENTP: You are crazy.

ENTP was now laughing. He had feeling like he had to say it.

ENFP: I know right???
INFJ: Yes right now go to sleep.
ENFP: Naurrr!
INFJ: ENFP. Go. To. Sleep.
ENFP: Fine...

She leaved the INFJ's room and walked to her.