4: Heart on paper

ISFP and ESTP were very annoyed right now but it is just karma coming back to them. They did a mistake when they made INFJ pass out and they knew they have to pay for it. ENTP was brusting of laugh knowing that he ruined their moment. When ISFP and ESTP saw him laughing like that it was funny for them too.

ISFP: You really had to ha?
ENTP: Yes I had to.
ESTP: We did same to him... How is INFJ?
ENTP: She is fine. Now. But you scared her!
ESTP: It is not my fault!! ISFP and I played truth or dare and my dare was to do that!!!
ENTP: Oh so it was ISFPs idea...?
ESTP: Yes!
ISFP: ESTP HOW COULD YOU?? I WOULD SAY WE BOTH DID THAT.

ISFP is now mad and she walks away.

ESTP: Wait ISFP...!
ENTP: It's your fault you should have said it's your boths fault. Apologize to her.
ESTP: I'm not gonna apologize!
ENTP: Then live without het!

ESTP knows that he shouldn't have done that but he is too embarrassed to apologize. He is hoping that ISFP will want to make-up with him soon but he wasn't sure...

While that was happening ENTJ called girls again becouse of INFP. They all met up in his room again.

ENTJ: Guys today I'm gonna do something special!
ISFJ: Your're gonna call INFP out?
ENTJ: Yes.
INFJ: OMG!
ENFP: WHENN!!
ENTJ: Right now.
ISFJ: AA OMG!!!
ENTJ: How should I say that to her??
ISFJ: Wait I will write it on paper.

ISFJ took a paper and wrote on it:

INFP I have something to tell you. I really like you so much and I would love to hang out with you. I understeand if you don't want to.

ISFJ: INFJ, ENFP and me will hide somewhere and watch how is it going okay?
ENTJ: Okay. Thank you all for help! I hope she will accept...
ENFP: I hope too...

They found INFP. ENTJ said "hi" to her and she smiled and said that back. INFJ, ENFP and ISFJ hided behind a wall and watched what is happening while smiling.

ENTJ: Um... INFP... I wanted to ask you something...
INFP: What is it?

INFP is smiling. She seems like she has no idea what is going to happend. ENTJ is blushing and looking in the floor.

ENTJ: I... I like you and I wanted to ask you... Will you go out with me...?

ENTJ is now very embarrassed. He is hoping that she will accept it. INFP is surprised and she is blushing but smiling.

INFP: Really? I would love to!

ENTJ is now slowly starting to look her in eyes. His eyes lit up. ENFP, INFJ and ISFJ were chuckling in thr back. They felt happy for them. INFP was very happy right now.
ENTJ quickly grabbed her hand.

ENTJ: THANK YOU SO MUCH !

He realized that he is holding her hand. He thoungt that it made her feel uncomfortable so he quickly dropped her hand.

ENTJ: Um... Sorry...
INFP: You can hold my hand.

ENTJ is smiling. He is extreamly happy. INFJ, ENFP and ISFJ are happy as much as him. They are proud that they learned him what to do. When ENTJ heard what she said he slowly took her hand. He was holding it. He looked at it and then in INFPs eyes. They were beautiful. They holded the eye contact.

ENTJ: I am sorry for begin like this... I just really like you... I am not usually this shy...
INFP: It's okay. I understeand.
ENTJ: Are you...um... Free tomorrow...?
INFP: Yes, I am. We can go out tomorrow.
ENTJ: Good! Can you give me your phone number?
INFP: Sure, it is written here!

INFP gives him a paper. There was written her phone number. She quickly took a red pencil from her bag and drew a heart. ENTJ chuckled on that.

INFP: Here it is!
ENTJ: Thank you... Is it fine with you if I text you?
INFP: Yes.
ENTJ: Okay...! I will text you later! Bye INFP!
INFP: Bye!

INFP waved him and he waved her. INFP luckily didn't saw INFJ, ENFP and ISFJ. They were waiting for ENTJ. When INFP was far away much that she couldn't hear him, he started to party with INFJ, ENFP and ISFJ. They were proud of ENTJ.

ENTJ: I can't beilive I like her that much that I am getting shy around her...
ENFP: She is really your first love!
ENTJ: Yeah... She is...
INFJ: Look she drew heart on paper with phone number hahaha!
ENTJ: She really did... I can't beilive... She is girl from my dreams!
ISFJ: I wish you two luck!
ENTJ: Thank you!
INFJ: By the way guys, I am hanging out with ENTP!
ENFP: OMG!!!
ISFJ: REALLY??
INFJ: Yes! But there happend one accident...
ENTJ: What is it?
INFJ: ESTP made it... When there was our best moment ESTP came behind us and he started to imitate sounds of romantic songs! I jumpscared and almost passed out but ENTP holded me! Then ESTP runned away.
ENFP: LOL it was like in k-drama!
ISFJ: Yea your love is like a k-drama!
INFJ: Shut up...
ENFP: Never!
INFJ: I am so embarrassed becouse of that... I looked like pick me... Maybe he will not want to hang out with me anymore...
ENFP: Oh INFJ... You are always overthinking! He wants to hang out with you! Don't talk nonsense!
INFJ: But I looked so pathetic...
ISFJ: INFJ. I seriously don't know what are you saying. No matter what you do, it is cute.
INFJ: Pff now you are talking nonsence.
ISFJ: Beilive me. He loves you with all his heart.

One part of INFJ's brain knew that. The other one was making her think that it is impossible. But now when ISFJ and ENFP were telling her that she is starting to beilive it. ENFP, INFJ, ISFJ and ENTJ were together untill late in night. They were celebrating becouse ENTJ asked INFP out. They also called ENFJ with them.
They buyed beer and put music on loud. They drinked and singed. In one time ISFP came becouse she wanted to get drunk to forget ESTP. INFJ was enjoying this company very much and she drunk a little too much... Others did same as her. In like 3am they were full drunk, especially ISFP. Others were still singing and dancing but she fell on ground becouse she couldn't anymore. Others of course didn't notice that becouse they were also very drunk. She was on floor gigling like idiot.
When ESTP heard music he wanted to go to party with others. He is born to party. He came there with sunglasses (it was dark) and gave them more beer. He partied with them untill someone grabbed his leg. He screamed when he saw ISFP. She grabbed his leg and laughed like idiot. He realized that she is drunk and he carried her to her room. Of course all the time she was begging for beer. He putted her in bed and waited untill she fell asleep. Then he leaved.