3: Dare

At home, while INFJ and ENTP were out, ISFP and ESTP were on couch. They were really bored and TV is getting annoying.
ISFP decided to finally do something about that.

ISFP: ESTP this is really bored. Let's do something else.
ESTP: Fine. What about truth or dare?
ISFP: Perfect! Let's play truth or dare.
ESTP: Okay I ask you first. Truth or dare?
ISFP: Dare!
ESTP: Hmm okay give me a moment to think of it... I know! Hahaha this is very evil... Tell INFJ that ENTP likes her!
ISFP: Hahahahaha okay fine.

ISFP tried to find her in whole house but she couldn't find her. She noticed that there isn't ENTP too. She came back to living room. When ESTP saw her he was smirking.

ESTP: How it went?
ISFP: Bad. I didn't even found her. She isn't at home. ENTP isn't at home too.
ESTP: OH MY GOD. DON'T TELL ME THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER OUT...
ISFP: OMG maybe they are! But that is not our bussiness. Now you truth or dare?
ESTP: Truth.
ISFP: Who is your crush?
ESTP: You will be mad.
ISFP: Tell meee.
ESTP: Let's make a deal. You didn't made your dare and I will tell my truth when game is over, okay?
ISFP: Fine.
ESTP: Now truth or dare?
ISFP: Truth.
ESTP: Who is YOUR crush?
ISFP: I promise I will tell you after you tell me.
ESTP: Ugh fine. Now you ask me truth or dare.
ISFP: Truth or dare?
ESTP: Dare!
ISFP: Fine. Find INFJ and ENTP on their date and sing romantic songs.
ESTP: NO WAY!! THAT IS SO UNIQUE IDEA!!!
ISFP: I know right?? Now do it.
ESTP: Fine.

ESTP is going to ruin ENTP and INFJs date. He started singing romantic songs like ISFP said him. Then INFJ fell to ground becouse of shock and he came back to ISFP.

ESTP: Hey ISFP...
ISFP: How was it?
ESTP: It was extreamly bad...
ISFP: Why??
ESTP: Becouse for INFJ it was too much and something probably happend before and she... Passed out... But ENTP got her...
ISFP: WHAT?!
ESTP: IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU APOLOGIZE TO THEM!
ISFP: Fine. Aaa now you need to tell me who is your crush becouse I don't think it's a good idea to countiniue playing this game...
ESTP: Okay but if you promise not to be mad.
ISFP: Okay fine I won't be mad I promise.
ESTP: Someone in this house... Name starts with I ends with P.
ISFP: INFP?
ESTP: No but close.
ISFP: INTP?
ESTP: No. You really don't know your name???
ISFP: Wha-
ESTP: Remember your promise.
ISFP: Okay okay fine I am not mad I am just surprised...

They heard doors openning. INFJ and ENTP came back. Now INFJ is actually happy and she is smiling but ENTP... He is fake smiling to ESTP giving him sing that when INFJ go somewhere he will kill him. ESTP saw that on his face.

ESTP: Sorry ISFP... I have to go to... Um... Eat fish!

ISFP is now scared of ENTP too.

ISFP: haha... I will... Um... Go with you...

They are both now laughing nervously. INFJ is day dreaming(again) so she didn't even notice.

ENTP: Um... INFJ...

INFJ heard that becouse it was HIS voice. She turned to him and smiled.

INFJ: Yes?
ENTP: Um... I... Wanted to ask you... Did you like today's dat- um... Sorry... Hang out...

INFJ chuckled and nodded. ENTP laughed nervously.

ENTP: Um... Do you want to hang out more... Often?
INFJ: Of course! I though you will never ask!!!
ENTP: Are you free tomorrow?
INFJ: Yes. Do you wanna go to the same park or somewhere else?
ENTP: Do you wanna go to cafe?
INFJ: Sure!
ENTP: Thank you! See you!
INFJ: Bye!

INFJ was obiously now going to her bestie ENFP to tell her everything. While that was happening ESTP and ISFP were running away from ENTP. After some time they got tired and decided to sit somewhere and they did that.

ISFP: Oh I am so tired!!
ESTP: Ugh me too!!
ISFP: Now let's countiniue talk about your crush...
ESTP: You mean you?
ISFP: ...Yes...
ESTP: Okay what do you wanna know.
ISFP: When did you start liking me and why.
ESTP: Before maybe 1 or 2 years and I liked you I don't even know why.
ISFP: You don't know why do you like me?
ESTP: Well... I don't. But you know people say it's real love when you don't know why you like someo-
ISFP: Shut up. Now I talk.
ESTP: Fine-
ISFP: I said shut up. I wasn't expecting this moment to happend ever but okay. Now I guess I have to tell you my crush too... But after I tell you don't get like crazy happy and hug me or something like that... Okay?
ESTP: Fine.
ISFP: Then you are my crush.
ESTP: Ha?

ESTP is now very surprised and he doesn't even beilive what was she saying. He thought she was joking.

ESTP: ISFP don't joke tell me your real crush!!!
ISFP: I am not joking??

ESTP is now very surprised.

ESTP: If you are not joking, let me hug you.
ISFP: Fine!

ESTP really didn't expected this. He wasn't even ready. He didn't know what should he do. But he decided to do it becouse it was his idea. He hug her. But in back there is someone... It is ENTP! He came to ruin ESTPs best moment. He started to imitate romantic songs behind them and when they saw him they jumpscared. ENTP was laughing like crazy and he was proud of himself that he ruined ESTPs moment.