6: ENFP's love problems

ENFP couldn't sleep for 1 or 2 hours. She was just laying on bed with eyes open. Finally, when some time passed she fell asleep. She even dreamed about INTJ. When she woke up she remembered the dream. She was annoyed of herself, but she did as INFJ said her. She dressed up very nicely: in white dress long to knees. She made pretty hairstyle of her short light green hair. She also had one pretty small grey bag. She was ready. She wasn't running today, she was relaxed. And just like INFJ said, she saw him and he saw her. He stared at her eyes again, so she did at his. She fell in love. In her head there were all hearts behind INTJ. She didn't know why but she is really in love with him. Her eyes were sparkling. It seemed like time has stopped. ENFP then realized that she probably looks like crazy idiot becouse she is staring at him. She shaked her head and greeted him.

ENFP: Hello INTJ!
INTJ: Hello...
ENFP: How was your day?
INTJ: It's morning... It was good...
ENFP: Nice to hear! I have to go, bye!
INTJ: Goodbye.

ENFP is in other world now. Her eyes are sparkling. She is looking for him behind her. He is just walking, like everyone else would. She was staring at him with a smile. Then he actually turned to her. She was embarrassed and she quickly turned to her way. ENFP didn't see it but INTJ smiled.
The whole way ENFP was asking herself why did she said she need to go. She didn't need to go anywhere... But now she just focused on remembering that moment. How he looked. So cool! He is so nice! ENFP couldn't help but talk with herself.

ENFP: Aah I want that moment to come backk!!! But wait... Was it obious that I like him... I looked at him so idiotic and I talked like a robot and watched him without blinking... Why can't I keep secrets for once!

She was talking to herself loud, just like she would with someone else. Then she felt someones touch on her shoulders. It was INTJ! And he heard what was she talking!!!

INTJ: You... Dropped this...

He gave her a ring that she dropped. She didn't even notice it dropped from her finger becouse she was staring. ENFP was not extreamly embarrassed and she blushed.

ENFP: T-thank you... Very much... I... Um... Have to go! Bye!

She was smiling nervously and waved for goodbye. He did the same.
ENFP runned very fast. She was so embarrassed. This was her worse nightmare! He now definitly knows that she likes him... He is probably annoyed! She will definitly NEVER talk to herself loud again.
While this was happening to ENFP, INTJ was relaxed. He understood this as a compliment, and he kind of liked her too, if we can only call it kind of. And of course he heard what was she talking about to herself. Whenever he would remember he would smile. She was interesting girl.

In the end of day ENFP was tired again. She sat in park all day. Guess about who she thinked all time again? Of course, about INTJ. Now she doesn't even know why she likes him. She walked to home. Of course to INFJ. She openned doors of her room and stepped in. INFJ was doing yoga again.

ENFP: INFJ!!
INFJ: Yes ENFP?

INFJ was so relaxed.

ENFP: He knows I like him!! I am so stupid!
INFJ: Tell me what happend.
ENFP: I dressed nicely and I maked my hair and everything! I saw him!! And I was staring at him and he was staring at me but I was talking like a robot and I stared at him without blinking! Then I said I have to go but I didn't even had to go! Then I talked to myself loudly how I like him. Then he runned to me and gave me fricking ring that fell of my finger! And he heard everything!! What if he is annoyed?? What should I do??
INFJ: Relax. It's okay. You just met him. Think. If he likes you, he likes you. If he doesn't, he doesn't. But I think he does. When he was in elementary school with me, he would never even talk to anyone, especially girls. He had only one friend, ENTP. And yes we were in same class. I saw few times, some people dropped things around him. He would never gave them back to them. Maybe he changed, but maybe he just likes you.

ENFP is now a little better.

ENFP: Thank you... I hope I'll see him again...

ENFP hugs INFJ and she walked to her room. She fell asleep fast today. She was going to meet him again tomorrow. She knew that.