2: The park

INFJ was very embarrassed becouse of her best friend ENFP but ENTP didn't mind that. Right now he felt so proud of himself becouse INFJ actually likes him.
"Do you want to go out with me?" He said proudly but right after he said that he felt embarrassed. INFJ is really shocked by this. She freezes but she nod for yes.

ENTP: Do you wanna go out right now if you don't have any other plans?

This was too sudden for INFJ. She thought that she was daydreaming. But then she thought that if she is daydreaming she can do whatever she wants and that will forgot then she wakes up.

INFJ: Yes!

ENTP is now extreamly happy. "Where do you wanna go?" , he asked.

INFJ was thinking a little than she chuckled.

INFJ: Anywhere just to be with you.

Now she realizes what she said and she grabbed her mouth. She blushed very much becouse she was embarrassed. It was in her nature to be flirty but she would never do it in front of others. She thought that ENTP would be annoyed and think that she is weird but he didn't. He actually chuckled and blushed. When INFJ saw that she chuckled nervously.

ENTP: Good to hear. Let's go for a walk in park?
INFJ: That sounds great!

They prepared to go. They were ready to open the door to go. INFJ opened them and in front of them saw ESFP with confetti screaming "WHEN IS WEDDING". Now ENTP felt embarrassed. Even more than INFJ. This was too much. They were stalking them. He told only ESTP that he likes INFJ. ESTP probably told her...

ENTP: What the heck are you doing ESFP???
ESFP: Celebrating your wedding!
INFJ: WHAT??
ESFP: Don't act like you don't know! I saw you! You both blush like crazy when you are around each other. Who are you lying to ha??

Now they both looked at floor very embarrassed. ENTP decided to say something.

ENTP: That is our bussiness! Let's go INFJ.

ENTP grabs INFJs hand and they walk to the park. In the back ESFP was making heart of fingers around them. ENTP turned to her and gave her cold look.

When they arrived at the park INFJ was very happy. Their hands were almost touching. INFJ wanted to make the first move but she was too shy. They were walking and INFJ was lost in her mind, again. She was dreaming of her and ENTP together forever. She didn't even noticed the very big bug on street. When she finally looked back at street she jumpscared. She screamed and hugged ENTP very fast. She was shaking. ENTP is very confused by what is happening. Then he realizes there is a bug.

ENTP: INFJ are you seriously scared of bug?

He chuckles. INFJ is very scared but is still hugging him. After few seconds she realized what is she doing and she quickly moved.

INFJ: SORRY- I DIDN'T MEANT TO-

ENTP is smiling. He slowly grabbed her hand and pulled her back. They were really close to each other.

ENTP: It's okay. I enjoyed your hug.

Now INFJ thought she isn't hearing well and she moved quick. "I'M SORRY I WILL UNDERSTEAND IF YOU ARE ANNOYED OR DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE".

ENTP: Noo! I want to hang out with you!

INFJ turned to him slowly. She couldn't beilive what she was hearing right now. They were really close to each other. They keeped the eye contact. They though that there in no one on this earth who could ruin this moment. But- there was he. The moment ruiner: ESTP. Always when there are magical moments ESTP is here to ruin them. This time too. He hided behind them and he started to imitate sounds of romantic songs. INFJ jumpscared again. This was way too much her. All from sudden. ENTP was extreamly annoyed by ESTP now. He was very very mad. ESTP saw that on his face but he knew that he will not do anything bad in front of INFJ. Now he even singed romantic songs. INFJ felt so embarrassed and shy. She felt like she will pass out. Her head shaked. She almost fell on ground becouse of shock.

ENTP: INFJ!

He caught her quickly before she fell. He was extreamly worried right now. He didn't know what should he do. He just know the anger he got in himself becouse of ESTP. ESTP realized that.

ESTP: I'm gonna leave you two alone now... Enjoy the date!

He laugh nervously and he quickly runned away.

ENTP: OH ESTP ESTP! WHEN I CAUGHT YOU ESTP!

ENTP was mad but he knew that he should take care of INFJ now and that she is most important. For INFJ this was all sudden. She slowly starts to open her eyes and to remember what happend. She opened her eyes and saw ENTP staring at her worried. She remembered everything! She quickly got up.

INFJ: T-thank you ENTP... If you weren't there... I would broke my head... Thank you...

She thinks that she can't look him in eyes becouse he did enough for her. She is so grateful to him. He is so nice to her! She is staring at floor.

ENTP: It's nothing...

INFJ is knows that she is always overthinking. Even more with her loved ones.

INFJ: ENTP I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE TROBULES I MADE YOU I UNDERSTEAND IF YOU HATE ME AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME I TOTALLY UNDERSTEAND IT.

INFJ is holding her tears very hard and she quickly turned to other side and started to run away. Then she started to cry.

ENTP: Wait!!! Noo!!! Don't go please!!!

ENTP is right behind her running. INFJ ususlly runs fast but now she is crying too. She is doing two things in same moment. ENTP was now obiously faster than her. He grabbed her hand.

ENTP: IF YOU GO I WILL UNDERSTEAND THAT AS YOU DON'T LOVE ME.

Now INFJ turned to him. She really loved him. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea. She was watching the floor. ENTP smiled and hugged her.
Of course, our famous moment ruiner-ESTP saw that. He was chuckling in the back. Fortunately, they didn't see him.