7: Wavy hair

ENFP woke up in the morning in same time. Now she wanted to dress even better. She straighted her hair. It is totally straight now, not wavy. She dressed in longer light green dress and that white bag from yesterday. She did a workout and took a shower after she is done. She put some makeup and wasn't late. While she was walking, she asked herself why is she even preparing this much. But she didn't have time to think becouse then she saw INTJ! INTJ smirked and he looked at her.

INTJ: Hello.
ENFP: Hello! Good morning! How was your day?
INTJ: It was nice. Yours?
ENFP: Mine too!
INTJ: Nice to hear...
ENFP: Yes... I have to go... Bye!
INTJ: Bye. And your natural hair is better.

ENFP is now surprised and she blushed. If someone said her that he will compliment her natural hair she wouldn't beilive. She is blushing.

ENFP: Ah thank you! I like your hair too...! I am late now... Bye!!
INTJ: Goodbye.

ENFP is running. She is calling INFJ to tell her what is happening.

ENFP: OMG INFJ.
INFJ: Yes?
ENFP: I JUST SAW HIM.
INFJ: Nice, what happend?
ENFP: He said me that my natural wavy hair is prettier!
INFJ: WAIT WHAT-

INFJ is surprised by how he can compliment people now. When she knew him he wouldn't compliment ANYONE.

INFJ: HE REALLY DID THAT?
ENFP: YESS!!!
INFJ: Girl you won him.
ENFP: OMG I hope so...
INFJ: You really did... How did you do that so fast girl...?
ENFP: No shit girl you won ENTPs heart too!
INFJ: Huh now you are swearing ha? I know him for a while!! You just met INTJ and he likes you! Maybe that is true love!
ENFP: True love? I hope it is!! I really never likes someone like this before! It was usually stupid just to have crush like everyone else.
INFJ: I know...
ENFP: How do you know haha?
INFJ: Becouse you definilty wouldn't be so chill next to your crush. That is in your nature.
ENFP: You are right... I'm going now to buy some coffee to look like real grown woman!!!
INFJ: You grown too fast... You already are grown woman... Nevermind bye enjoy your coffee!!!
ENFP: Bye!!

While that was happening ENTJ and INFP were out too. They walked in the park (the same one where ENTP and INFJ were). They planned to meet yesterday but INFP couldn't becouse "her friend was sick" and she had to take care of her. Of course, her friend wasn't sick. She needed advice from her what to do. Guess who was friend? ISFJ of course. But ISFJ actually helped her and she was ready now.

ENTJ: INFP, you know... You are really the first girl who made me feel like this... I mean, I had other crushes but for some reason I feel like this crush on you was differente...
INFP: That is very nice to hear!

INFP is now smiling. She looked so chill and relaxed. ENTJ thought that she will shake or feel embarrassed.

INFP: Should we go to cafe maybe? I can buy coffee!
ENTJ: Yes let's go to cafe! I will buy you coffee!!

INFP is smiling by this.

INFP: It's okay, I got money with me! I can buy you coffee really!
ENTJ: You know what, we will plan in cafe who will pay, okay?
INFP: Okay!

They arrived at the cafe. In there, they saw ENFP sitting alone.

INFP: Hey ENFP!

ENFP heard her and quickly turned to her. ENFP smiled becouse she saw her with ENTJ. Behind INFP, ENTJ was showing signs that is went well.

ENFP: Oh hello! Do you wanna sit with me?
INFP: Sure!

ENTJ and INFP sat on their chairs in ENFP's table. INFP and ENTJ sitted on one side and ENFP on another.They talked and laughed, untill there was someone in front of door... Someone who ENTJ knew...

ENTJ: Oh hey INTJ!

When ENFP heard this she freezed. She wanted to look at the door but she couldn't. Was he following her?! It was Sunday... Maybe he just went to cafe...

INTJ: Hello.
ENTJ: Do you wanna sit with us?
INTJ: Yes sure.

INTJ sitted next to ENFP. INTJ was calm but ENFP was laughing nervously.

ENFP: Hello INTJ...
INTJ: Hello ENFP.
ENTJ: You two know each other? That's so nice!!
ENFP: Yes...
INTJ: ENTJ, is that your girlfriend?

INFP and ENTJ are both blushing now.

ENTJ: We are... Just hanging out... Her name is INFP.
INFP: Yes... My name is INFP...
INTJ: Nice to meet you.
INFP: Nice to meet you too!

They talked and laughed for some time. ENFP was just staring at floor.

INFP: Hey ENFP... Are you okay? You aren't talking...
ENFP: Ah... I was daydreaming... Again... I'm sorry.
INFP: Oh it's okay I was worried you aren't feeling well.
ENFP: Haha I am totally okay...
INFP: If you say so...
ENFP: Oh I just remembered that I have to go! Bye everyone!
ENTJ: Bye!!

ENFP is now still embarrassed. She is totally freezed becouse of embarrassment. Is INTJ following her?? She just knows that she will ask INFJ for advice again.