10: Gift

It is morning. ENFP woke up. She saw INFJ sitting on her bed.
ENFP: What do you want?
INFJ: It seems like you don't remember huh?
ENFP: Remember what?
After she said that she grabbed her mouth. She remembered! Every single moment.
INFJ: Idiot you almost get kidnapped. You were drunk! And to be better story guess who saved you...
ENFP: I-... I remember...
INFJ: Nice. Now what will you do?! You have to thank him... He saved your life... But the main thing I was asking myself is... What was he doing at that time in same place?
ENFP: You are right... Why was he there...
INFJ: Yeah... But the most important thing now is to thank him! Get up from bed and get ready! I will help you to choose what will you wear...
ENFP: Something nice... I have to buy him gift!
INFJ: Good idea! Can I go buy it with you? I really wanna help you but I will not be there when you give him it. I will watch you from far away distance hihihi...
ENFP: Thank you... And um... You can watch us from... Long distance...
INFJ: Thank you! It will be nice show... Now here! You will wear this.

INFJ gave her the same white dress she wore that day... But she decided not to tell her becouse it is not necesery.

ENFP: What time is it?
INFJ: It is 7AM.
ENFP: Nice. Today is Monday. I have job in 9AM. I have time to buy him gift.
INFJ: Good. Now I will wait for you outside.

ENFP dressed up and she put some make up but not much. It can't be seen easily becouse she putted just a little powder and lipgloss. She leaved the room and starts walking with INFJ.

INFJ: What will you buy him?
ENFP: I don't know...
INFJ: ENFP HOW YOU WANTED TO BUY HIM A GIFT BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IT??
ENFP: I thought that yoga was keeping you relaxed...
INFJ: IT WAS KEEPING ME RELAXED UNTILL I GOT NEWS THAT MY BEST FRIEND WAS ALMOST KIDNAPPED.
ENFP: Haha... Maybe T-shirt?
INFJ: Yes, buy him T-shirt.

They walked in one store. ENFP was looking at those shirts but they weren't very pretty. She wanted to chose the most pretty one. They leaved that store but they entered another. There ENFP saw one T-shirt. It was the best one! She also thought it would fit him. She just imagined him with that shirt. She buyed it. INFJ and ENFP leaved the store.

INFJ: That's good choice. If I was INTJ I would wear it!
ENFP: Are you really telling me the truth?
INFJ: Well... Um... Not really... But I am sure that INTJ will like it...! By the way, how are you so sure that you will see him now? You don't even have his number... Maybe he got sick...
ENFP: Hey... Hey... Hey hey hey hey HEYY... OH MY GOD... I SEE HIM!!!
INFJ: WHERE???
ENFP: HIDE SOMEWHERE QUICKLY!!! GO GO GOO!!

INFJ runned away and ENFP laughed nervously. INTJ noticed that and it was funny to him, but he decided to hold his laugh and stay serious becouse maybe ENFP will feel embarrassed. ENFP waved at him with a smile. She hided the box behind her so he can't see the gift. But of course he did saw it becouse INTJ always sees everything, but he decided not to say anything. He was sure that it is not for him.

ENFP: Hello INTJ! I- um... I wanted to thank you for that you saved me yesterday... And... I buyed you a gift! I really hope you like it...
INTJ: You... You buyed gift for me?
ENFP: Yes...

ENFP gave him the box. He stared at the box not knowing what to say.

INTJ: Thank you... You really didn't have to...
ENFP: No no I wanted to!

ENFP is now smiling. INTJ couldn't even imagine that she buyed him a gift.

ENFP: If you weren't there... I could die... Thank you really much! And you also helped me to walk home... I am very grateful on that.
INTJ: I-... I really don't know what to say now... I... Thank you... For the gift...
ENFP: Don't thank me! You deserve it!
INTJ: Still thank you... But if you don't mind, can I ask you why were you drunk at 1AM?
ENFP: Haha... Long story... People say that beer helps them to forgot things... It was by first time tasting it. It is terrible! I'm never going to drink it again!

INTJ couldn't help but smile. He was usually serious but ENFP made him really feel something.

INTJ: It is really terrible... What happend to you? Why you tried to forgot everything?
ENFP: Just... Um... I just wanted... To taste it!
INTJ: If you say so...
ENFP: I think I should go now... I have to go to job! See ya!
INTJ: Goodbye.

ENFP walked away from him but she was turning to see where he is every 5 seconds. When she was enough far away, when she couldn't see him anymore she saw INFJ running to her.

INFJ: OMG ENFP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I SAW!!!
ENFP: What you saw?
INFJ: Youu!! When you walked away from INTJ I saw you looking back at him few times. He was also doing that!
ENFP: W-what?? Don't joke with me...
INFJ: I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!! HE REALLY DID!! HE WAS LOOKING AT YOU WHEN YOU WEREN'T LOOKING AT HIM! I LAUGHED SO HARD BECOUSE IT WAS SO FUNNY!
ENFP: Stop... I know you are joking...
INFJ: Noo!!! I am really not joking... You can't even imagine how funny it was to watch you two like that. You thought he wasn't looking back, but you were and he thought he wasn't looking back, but he was.

ENFP is stating at her.

ENFP: No way...
INFJ: YES WAY!

ENFP now started laughing. That also made INFJ laugh.

ENFP: I see that this make you really happy. Now I'm gonna help you with ENTP.
INFJ: Haha you don't have to!! We are already dating haha!!!
ENFP: I don't care! I want to help you and to watch you two from long distance.
INFJ: Fine... I'm just waiting when he will call me... I don't wanna be annoying...
ENFP: AHH HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE IS PROBABLY WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL HIM BECOUSE HE THINKS THAT HE IS ANNOYING TO YOU???
INFJ: Still... Maybe he doesn't like me anymore...
ENFP: Idiot it's not that he only likes you... He is obsessed with you! And he thinks the same you do. I'm not gonna just watch how my best friend is waiting for her love to call her while her love is waiting for her to call him! I'm gonna help youuu!
INFJ: DON'T YOU DARE!!
ENFP: I daree!! I will help you!!

ENFP runned away laughing while INFJ was staring her leaving. She was over thinking again... She thought that ENFP will embarrass her... INFJ walked to home and sat on her bed, decided to relax with yoga again. After some time her phone started ringing. She took it to see who it is and... It was ENTP! She isn't picking up yet...

INFJ: OH NO ENFP DID SOMETHING...

She picked up.

ENTP: Hey INFJ... I just... I just wanted to tell you that you are not annoying me... And that... When you need my help or want to talk to someone I am here... I really do like you...
INFJ: T-thank you...
ENTP: No problem...
INFJ: Did ENFP said something to you...?
ENTP: Yes... She said me that you are worried to call me becouse you think that you are annoying me... You really aren't annoying me! I didn't call you becouse I thought the same... I thought that I am annoying you...
INFJ: Oh no... You aren't annoying me... Please, call me! I am so happy that we figured out this... But let's not talk about anything in phone... Let's see each other!
ENTP: Yes... Let's... Let's see each other... I will tell you when...
INFJ: Okay! I am going now... Hang up...
ENTP: Okay... I don't wanna hang up... You hang up...
INFJ: Noo... I don't wanna...
ENTP: I don't wanna too...
INFJ: ENTP don't joke with me...
ENTP: I am not joking... I just don't wanna hang up...
INFJ: You know what? I'm gonna hang up.
ENTP: Fine. Hang up.

INFJ tried to hang up but fails.

INFJ: There's nothing I can do. I can't hang up. You really stole my heart...
ENTP: Then, we are going to talk forever!