part-1

Bird's chirping can be heard ,sun was shining so brightly and in one big house there was a cute little boy who was sleeping and looking so beautiful because sunshine was falling on his face . but then he frown beacuse of sunshine and a lady was shouting his name.

?:JIMIN JIMIN ,WHERE HAVE U DIED? JUST COME HERE U SON OF A BITCH.

jimin:y-ye-yes mom

Jessica:U BITCH I HAD ALREADY TOLD U TO CALL ME MA'AM THEN WHY THE HELL U ARE CALLING ME MOM HUH? IF YOU EVER CALL ME MOM THEN SEE WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH YOU?UNDERSTOOD.

Jimin:o-ok ma -ma'am

(a/n:i'm fucked up with stuttering so bear with me , cause i never stutter in talking woth anyone i just say directly on everyone's face.)

Back to the story:
Jessica:hmm ,so now make breakfast for us and make the lunch for your sir.

Jimin:o-ok ma'am

Then he went to kitchen and start making breakfast.(let's go to him and ask what he's making.)

a/n: jiminahhh what are u making for breaky and lunch?

Jimin:ohh u author well i'm making eggrolls,kimbap,rice,and soup for breakfast and kimchi,rice,fried meat(goat meat)for lunch.

A/n: ohh u r making so much food.ok you make your breaky and lunch i'm going bye.

Jimin:bye

(Author 🏃 runs from there singing run bulletproof run yeah you gonna run)

Then jimin again started making breakfast and then he packed his and his sir(step dad) lunch. After that he settled breakfast for them(sir and ma'am)and he went for brushing his teeth and bathing. Then he went to dig in his breakfast and went to his university.

Time skip in university

Jimin was going towards his class then he met with his two bestfriends.taehyung and jungkook(they had enter in this story)then they started walking together in corridor. They were chit chatting with each other while walking. (Until they are talking lemme give short intro of them)

Kim taehyungAge:22Nature:soft for his loved ones,cold for everyone,kind from heart

Kim taehyung
Age:22
Nature:soft for his loved ones,cold for everyone,kind from heart.
Profession:student in seoul university and soon gonna take over his father's company(KIM CORPORATION) .
have one fluff ball (jeon jungkook soon to be kim jungkook)
Love his fluffball and his Minnie(soulmate)

Jeon jungkookAge:18Nature:bubbly ,cute ,total fluffball,kind from heart,so innocent like jimin (not that guys he's really innocent here)Profession:student in seoul university,want to be an artist

Jeon jungkook
Age:18
Nature:bubbly ,cute ,total fluffball,kind from heart,so innocent like jimin (not that guys he's really innocent here)
Profession:student in seoul university,want to be an artist.
Have boyfriend(kim taehyung )
Love him so so much ,always being clingy to him.
Love his minnie hyungie(jimin is 6months older than him that's why he(jk) call him(jimin) hyungie.

Back to the story
Jk and jimin have most of the same classes with each other.so they went together in their class and tae went to his .

In mathematics class:
Jimin was listening his professor with full concentration (just like me i love maths but sometimes i want to throw my maths in bonfire but what can i do forget it)
Then jungkook whispers something to jimin let's go and listen.
Jk:hyungie i'm getting hella bore.*whispers in jimin ear*
Jimin:shh kookie professor will send us out from the class.*whispers back to kookie*
Jk:ok hyung*whispers and roll his eyes*

Time skip to lunch time:
They(jk,tae,minnie)went to canteen tae and jk order their lunch and jimin unpacked his lunch.they started chit chatting and eating their lunch.

Time skip to evening:
He went back to his home.then he sighs deeply. Unwillingly he went to open door and went inside then went to his room to freshup. Then went to kitchen for making dinner.
A/n:minnie how was your day at university?
Jimin:good and kinda boring like everyday.
A/n hmm ,so what are you making for dinner?
Jimin:i'm making fish curry,rice,kimchi for dinner.
A/n:ok u make i'm going bye minnie.*kiss minnie's cheek and aggressively dashed out while jumping on Jessica's foot😏*

Jimin was blushing mess because of my kiss.
Then he served dinner and all dig in their dinner and went to their respective bedrooms.jimin went to his dreamlands.

So this is jimin's daily life.

Do votes and comments.