part-4(wedding day)

TIME SKIP AFTER 2 DAYS

ON WEDDING DAY:
Jimin wake up because of bright sunlight which was falling on his face directly. Then he went to do his morning routine. Then went to kitchen for making breakfast then he come back from kitchen and served the breakfast on dining table and started dig in.

After finishing his food ,he was about to go outside for his university but Jessica stopped him.

Jessica:jimin where are you going?

Jimin:university why?

Jessica raise his one eyebrows and said: why today is your wedding.

Then reality hits him like bricks and he said:yeahh i forget

Jessica:ok now go and get ready , we are going to the wedding venue.

Jimin nodded his head and went to get ready.

AT THE WEDDING VENUE:
he was sitting in groom's room to get ready for his wedding. He wore his wedding dress(which was gifted by min's), and hairstylist began to do his hairs and makeup artist began to do her work. His makeup was light because he didn't like heavy makeup.

JIMIN'S WEDDING DRESS

then he went to wedding aisle and was waiting for bride hyuna. Then music started playing and it indicates them that bride is coming. There hyuna was coming with yuna (ik usually father comes but i don't want jimin to meet yoongi here ) because yoongi was busy with everyone that's why he didn't get time for this. Then yuna give hyuna's hand to jimin and

said:please take care of my daughter.

Jimin: i will

Priest comes forward and said:silence please.

Priest clears his throat and said: kang jimin do you take min hyuna as your lawfully wife. And promise her to keep her happy.

Jimin:i d-do

Priest:min hyuna do you take kang jimin as your lawfully husband. And promise him to keep him happy .

Hyuna:i do

Now u both are lawfully husband and wife.you may kiss the bride.

Jimin widen his eyes but he come forward and kiss hyuna cheek.

All guest with priest clap their hands .

TIME SKIP AFTER 1 HOUR
They all were eating and talking with each other.

Namjoon:hii jimin i'm namjoon ,u can call me joonie hyung ok. Jimin you are looking so good.

Jin: hii jimin i'm jin you can call me jinnie hyung . jimin you are looking so cute if i can then i would love to adopt you.

Tae:you are looking ethereal soulmate.*said while smiling*

Kook:minnie hyungie u r looking so goos today.