Author's pov

Hii guyz

First of all after a long time,i'm back.

Hru? Guyz

Ik i hadn't updated since a long time. But i have some reasons.

First i had to face all that shits in school admission thing then that workload. And also i wasn't having idea in my mind so,that's why i hadn't updated from this long.

And finally our 1k reads are completed. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT 1000 PEOPLE HAVE READ MY STORY. But why are u all not voting and commenting. Do lots of votes and comments. I'll reply them. Yk i get one lil cutie anmariya78 she is the one who had commented me and talk with me alot. Love u my lil sis.💜

So,do votes and lemme know that how my book is? I wanna know your all povs and know did u all like my story or not. Interact with me. As u all know i don't have good friend offline so,wanna make online. So,comment and talk with me. Share ur thoughts,problems. I will try to give solution and wanna talk with my readers.

And i'm gonna upload new chapters soon. Now my summer vaccation have started from today. So,wait for my updates ok. And this wattpad is eating my brain again. But will gonna upadte soon. Ok.

Y all know that there is soo much hotness and dryness outside so,stay hydrated. Drink lots of water! Take care of yourself. And focus on ur study but don't go hard on urselves. Take brakes. Eat healthy and alot. Do Exercises. Morning walks. I'll gonna start it from tomorrow. And bath regularly. I just wanna say take full care of yourself.

And now our jin is also coming so,enjoy to core. And stream BTS old songs and stream RM'S "COME BACK TO ME" mv and Support him. He deserves it. And also stream "NEURON" of J-HOPE. Stream and purchase "RPWP" album OF RM. We have to prove us to those bitches who are calling our true love fake and saying "BTS are done" , "BTS arenothing" , "Armys are sabotaging their songs" and so on. Soo prove those bastards and bitches wrong.

We can do it. FIGHTING💪

Love yourself💜

Take care of yourself💪

Do comments,votes and follow.🔫🔪

Don't be a silent reader.🔪

Stay hydrated.

So bye bye 👋