part-5

IN MORNING:
At 7 a.m.
Jimin was sleeping until sun rays fall on his face. His ethereal features was shining more brightly. Then he sat up and started rubbing his eyes cutely, then he went to do his morning rountine in bathroom.

Then he went to kitchen and stare at so many maids were making food. Then he goes to one of them.

Jimin:umm hello, can i help u?

?:hello young master,no u don't have to do work, just go and sit on dining chair. Ok*said in sweet voice*

Jimin:noona just call me jimin or minnie,and give me some work.

Suzi:ok young mast- i mean minnie.*said while smiling*

Jimin:hmm now it's good but give me some work.

Suzi:ok minnie go and give this tea to master (yoongi).

Jimin :umm ok but idk his room ,can u tell me?

Suzi:yeah why not minnie. Just go straight and turn left and there is master's room.

Jimin:ok noona

Then jimin started going towards his yoon hyungie's room. Then he knocked at the door but didn't get answer so he open the door and close the door slowly. Then get closer to yoongi's bed and there yoongi was sleeping shirtless on his stomach. His back was looking so hot , his biceps were flexing due to movement,his face was looking so peaceful,his tattoos was looking so sexy on his hand and back.

Jimin pov:
I placed the tea mug on a table and then look at yoon's face but then i realize that he is sleeping shirtless,and my cheeks turn into dark crimson color tomato. 🍅
End of jimin's pov

Jimin:yoon hyungie wake up, yoon hyungie wake up please.

Jimin was calling yoongi but yoongi is yoongi, he didn't wake up. Then jimin started patting his hand on yoongi's cheek lightly.

Yoongi growls at him in his deep raspy voice , which send chills down to his back. But he again calling him and started patting him. But yoongi get irritated in his sleep and pull jimin towards him and hug him tightly.

(i'm confused whether should i laugh😂or smirk😏)

Jimin was shocked and blushing, his cheeks were again painted with crimson red color. Jimin was lost in his thoughts.

Yoongi pov:
I was sleeping peacefully but then i hear angelic voice,i didn't get irritate from that voice but then someone started tapping his hands on my cheeks then i get irritated and i growled but someone again started patting my cheeck that's when i pull that small figure to my body and wrapped my arms around the small body's waist and tangled my legs around his small legs. And slept comfortably. But i hear faint voice again and open my eyes and blink them to clear my vision. Then i saw, that small figure was noone other than 'my jimin'.

Then i saw his cheeks were so red like tomato but why? Then i realized our position,so he is blushing(yoongi thought while smirking😏) then i thought to play more ,and i close my eyes and hug him more tightly and pull him more against my body.
End of his pov

Jimin's pov:
I was waking yoon hyungie but he growls at me and pulled me in bed and hugged me so tightly then i said to yoon hyungie.

Jimin:yoon hyungie please wake up, and free me please.

But he didn't free me instead he pull me more closer to him. And slept.
End of his pov