Part-6

This chapter may contains:blood,barbarity,torture.(not pics) So,I will tell you all where to skip.(if you want) i had warned u all already.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In early morning:
In yoongi's room:

At 5:00:
Yoongi's pov:
I was sleeping peacefully,but then i got a mf call which disturbs my sleep. I groaned and pick up the call.

I pick the call up with closed eyes.

On the call:

Yoongi:who the fuck called me in this early morning. I'm gonna kill u by my own hands.*said in morning deep, raspy ,annoyed voice*

J-hope:ahh suga,why so angry. I'm talking j-hope.*said in his deep yet cheering voice*

Yoongi:yeah,now what the fuck happened in hell? That you had called me up, in this early morning.*said being annoyed*

J-hope:nothing happened in hell ,suga. Actually it had happened on earth.*said in playfull voice*

Yoongi:ok ,i'm hanging up.*said in done voice*

He was about to disconnect the call but j-hope shouts from other side then ,he again withdraw his phone against his ear.

J-hope:SUGA LISTEN.

Yoongi:now what? *said in annoyed voice*

J-hope:our mens had cought that person ,who knows that person who's  selling our mafia work's information.*said in serious voice*

Yoongi:what? Really?

J-hope:yes

Yoongi:ok then i'm coming until i reached here. Tie him in my MANOR'S torture room.*said in deep voice while smirking 😏*

J-hope understand everything:ok suga *said while smirking 😏*

Call disconnect

A/n's pov:
Then yoongi quickly get up from his bed and start doing his morning routine. After bathing ,he wear his clothes. He comes outside of the MANSION and go towards his personal garage,where lots of luxury bikes and cars are parked with their prides. Then, he go towards his luxury ROYAL ENFIELD. And sat on it and left for his MANOR (which isn't so far from his company and mansion,they have distance between them approximately 15 to 25 mins). (A/n:personally,i love this bike)

*His MANOR is named as "MIN'S MANOR" and his MANSION is named as"MIN YOONGI'S MANSION". Nobody dare to look at this MANOR ever because they know who's the owner of this big ass MANOR "MIN SUGA".*