part-3

After two days:
In jessica and john room:
John:jessica what should i do our company is going through big loss.

(beacuse he(john) stole ideas from 'JUNG CORPORATION' yes hoseok's company so when he(john) was doing meeting with jung hoseok he stole ideas of hoseok and said they(ideas) are his(john) ideas which hoseok had stolen from him. But hoseok has proof that john had stolen his(hoseok) ideas that's why his company is going through big loss).

Intro of hoseok

Jung hoseokAge:32Nature:same as yoongiProfession:CEO of his own company "JUNG CORPORATION"  AND a mafia Mafia name: j-hopeHave boyfriend kai(love him so much and same goes for kai

Jung hoseok
Age:32
Nature:same as yoongi
Profession:CEO of his own company "JUNG CORPORATION"  AND a mafia
Mafia name: j-hope
Have boyfriend kai(love him so much and same goes for kai . kai also love him so much)
Yoongi's partner in mafia business

Back to the story:
Jessica: umm lemme think
John :hmm
Jessica: i had an solution:do you remember my younger sister's daughter is married to MIN YOONGI who is the CEO OF "MIN CORPORATION"  which is so big company in s.korea. And he have one daughter MIN HYUNA . we can marry our so called son to her and take his(yoongi ) all money from him and also jimin's property as well.

( a/n: lemme explain : jimin's real mother and father were so rich and powerful family. His (minnie) mother (park rose)was a  CEO OF "PARK INDUSTRIES" his father (park jinhwo)was a "MAFIA KING"(before yoongi) but when jimin born his uncle aunt(john and jessica) murder his(jimin) parents for property (they make plan for killling jimin's parents) then they adopt jimin for his all property they think they can take all his money after his parents death and throw jimin away but they were wrong because they or jimin can't take property until jimin gets married and then his property will be on his(jimin) and his future husband /wife's name.)

John: yeahh we can take park's property as well as min's .
They smirk to each other.

Time skip to evening:
Jimin came back from his university and went to his room for fresh up and change his clothes.

Then he went to kitchen and start making dinner after that he served food in their plates and start eating .

Then he collect all dishes and went to wash them.after washing them ,he was about to go to his room but john stoped him (let's go for listening)

John: jimin come here
Jimin go toward him .
John:sit infront of me and your mom.
Jimin go and sit infront of them.
John: jimin you know .i don't like to talk unnecessary thing so i will come straight to the point .
Jimin just nods his head.
John: we are going through a big loss in company.
Jimin just nod his head lightly.
John:so you have to marry min's daughter ok.
Jimin high his head and look at them with widen eyes and said
Jimin: b-bu-but s-si-sir i-i'm so young f-for ma-marr-marriage p-pl-please do-don't do this to m-me ,i'm s-still in u-uni-university. Andi w-will do anyt-anything please don't d-do this.*tears were threatening him that they will fall down any moment*
Jessica: THIS IS OUR FINAL DECISION YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER.

they left from there and jimin started crying he went to his room and started crying ,sobbing,hicupping.

A/n: jimin please calm down don't cry this much or else you will be sick.and yoongi will kill me.*mumbles last sentence under my breath which jimin didn't notice*
Jimin: but author i don't want to get marry , i want to study and achieve what i want.
A/n : jimin u will don't cry you'll gonna achieve what you want ok don't worry please and stop crying ok.
Jimin somehow calm down lil bit but he was still sobbing and hiccuping i(a/n) rubbed his back and tugged him in bed and kiss his cheek then i smile and said: good night my baby .
Jimin:*he was blushing*good ni-night author and thanks for consoling me.

A/n last time smile towards him and dashed out slowly.

On the other side:
Jessica called yuna and tell her everything. And fix his son marriage with her(yuna)daughter.
Jessica:so tomorrow call me and tell me the date and venue of wedding ok
Yuna:ok aunt bye ,good night

They all slept in their rooms.

On the other side in MIN MANSION:
Yuna was talking to yoongi about this(let's see what they are talking)
Yuna:yoongi do u remember my aunt jessica ?
Yoongi: yeah why?
Yuna: they have a son who is adopted so they want to marry their son with our daughter.
Yoongi:but hyuna is young .
Yuna:no yoongi she's not that much young and apart from this that boy is so good.
Uoongi:hmm what is his name?
Yuna:JIMIN
Yoongi :hmm ok i don't have any problem but he will have to live with us.this is my condition.
Yuna:ok yoongi i will tell them this condition of yours.
Yoongi:hmm ok

They all slept in their rooms. (Yoongi and yuna slept in different rooms because he don't like her and much skin ships. )

In morning:
Jimin wake up from his sleep and he remember all the things which happened yesterday night and the tears start weld up in his beautiful brown orbs. But he wipe them off. And went towards washroom for brushing his teeth,fresh up and bathing.

Then he went downstairs and start making breakfast and lunch in kitchen. He packed his lunch and went to university he doesn't had appetite for breakfast.

In jessica and john's room:
Jessica got call from yuna and they talk (let's see what they talk)

Yuna:hello aunt
Jessica:hello yuna, so what's the date of wedding?
Yuna: i had talked to yoongi and he said after 2 days because he have so much work in his office.
Jessica : ok yuna we are ok with this date.
Yuna:ok aunt but he also have one "CONDITION "
Jessica:tell what condition he have?
Yuna: he said jimin will stay with us(yoongi and his family) after marriage.
Jessica:*who was so happy* yeah ofcource why not jimin will stay with you all.
Yuna:bye aunt
Jessica:bye yuna
Jessica tell everything to her husband and he was also so happy.

On the other side:
In university:
He attend his classes alone because today jk didn't come because he have fever that's why tae also didn't come.

A long ass time skip to evening:
He went to his so called home. He went to his room then he fresh up and come downstairs and start making dinner for them he served them dinnner and after washing dishes he was about to go to his room when his sir and ma'am called him.
Jessica/john:jimin come here
Jimin went to them
Jessica: jimin your marriage is afyer 2 days.
Jimin just nod his head.
Jessica:and also you have to stay at MIN'S MANSION after marriage.
Jimin nods his head and said a small 'ok'
Then he went to his room and lock himself and started crying so badly. While crying he slept.
.
.
.
.
.

Do votes and comments.
I think i write a lot today.
Word count:1197