Author pov-2

Hii 👋

Ik i hadn't post since 1 month.(tomorrow will be 1 month since i had uploaded anything)😌

But now don't worry after 5 to 6 days i'll be free with my exams.😊 So wait for me patiently ,i'll post long chapter.😜 Well, if i say truth to all of u so, my problem (after my exams) is that i have to change my school because my this school(where i'm studying) has limited classes so now, i've to change it ,that's why i ain't feeling well😩 after thinking about this. I'm thinking like,"why i've to go',"i don't want to go",etc.(because i have studied here for a long time.)😢

I 'm feeling like something is going to stole from me.😞 But ik not everything but most of the things are temporary so,in starting ,i'll gonna feel bad but after some time i'm gonna be better.

You all should study hard because these days lots of students are having exams or board exams. 😊

Now i want to share my thoughts to all of you:-

Yk online friends are much better than fake and toxic offline friends.

Yk i have one bff ,in starting we were good and after 1 year ,we became bff but now after 3 years she's bahaving wierd,toxic,negative,show me her bad attitude.

Y all will say ,why i'm not talking with her ,i tried to talk to her seriously but that bitch is too much bad . she's getting too much in my nerves. When i say "why u always show me your this bad and cheap attitude" .

she always said ,"behen mere pass koi accha dost nhi hai toh isiliye tumhe na dikhau toh kisse dikhau"(sis i don't have a good friend other than u so,if i'll not show u my this cheap and bad attitude then whom i'll show.)

So now i'm only left for her this bad behaviour. Wow😒)

Now i can't handle her anymore . so i'm talking with her straightforwardly or rudely and ignoring her

beCAUSE she thought i can't stay away from people i like but she dk about me yet. Yeah i don't believe in taking revenge all the time so i simply ignore as they never exist. When i say that ,"we should solve it and your behaviour is getting wierd and toxic", she said "i also want to tell u this that you are getting toxic".

I was shocked like how can she assume me like this even i hadn't behave with her badly never cuz i really loved her as my sis but after knowing this now i can't be with her.

Wow that's why i ain't talking to her(bff) much ,because my exams are going, i'm in different room with my other friend(i talk to all in my school but i have 3-4 friend.)

and she (she also have a bestie and they can't stay away from each other for too long, they always solve their arguement after 2 min of it but my bff always talk to me badly and get angry on me)

(on everything,she's too much jealous from everyone and always want to know about my studies but don't want to talk about her studies.)

like i had done everything. I should be angry but she always become angry and i have to make her mood but i'm also a human ,i can't take more toxicITY and negativity so now i stopped doing anything. I want peace ! My online friend is much better than my toxic bff. I had been tolerating her for too lond And now i also want my mind to be in peace. Y all will be thinking like why i'm sharing my this much problem here because i don't want to share with my offline friends (because they aren't that mature to understand and give me some solution of my this problem) so, they can go do backbiting to everyone.

That's why i talk here because in front of everyone, i can't share my all thoughts and i had read somewhere that "if u feel stressed or lonely write your all thought in a book or where ever u wanted to write ".So i decided to write here ,not everything but some of my problems here.

Now tell me i'm doing accurate or not.

But if she continue her this behaviour and attitude then i'm gonna break my friendship with her. I've only 4 days left ,and after that i'm gonna leave this school. I'm feeling too sad and bad ,i don't want it but we have to change some things with time. Now i'll try to live better life and try to enjoy my school days more than worrying about some snakes who thought idk about them being a snake or bitch.

Now wait for me ,i only have 4 exams left after 4 to 5 days ,i'll write "Author's pov 3"

And you know i have a online friend (well she's a author also ,taekooker!😉) she's too good that's why now i believe that online friends are much better because u can share anything with them and talk to them whenever u feel happy or low. They can't do backbiting to everyone. I'm blessed to have a online friend like her. I love her 💜so much as well as my that offline friend with whom i am in same class.💜

Now 👋 bye bye
Gotta go i have exam tomorrow.

If u felt a lil bit that i'm right on my place then do comment and don't be a silent reader or ghost reader. Do lots of comments. So i can know about your experience and do votes. You all have to do is just one click on 🌟 star.

Or else i'm gonna chase you all with my precious knives.🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

So better be you all listen to me.🔪

And best of luck to u all for your exams. Do your best in your exams. I believe in you all. And appreciate your all efforts. Just make BTS and your parents feel proud.💜👊

And remember "FIGHTING"🔥✊

AND IF U ALL FEEL LONELY OR WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING THEN U CAN SHARE IT IN COMMENTS WITH ME. I'M GONNA READ IT ,WELL I'M A GOOD LISTENER😉 SO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME.